Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherry Coca Cola Limerick Finally!!

• 15-03-2009 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭

Allo All

I am happy to report that Cherry Coca Cola(the real deal) is now available in Superdrug, William Street Limerick in 500 ml bottles for €1.98 for two bottles.

All we need now are Lays to be sold in this country.*

*I do and will not accept that Walkers and anything like Lays

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Can't say I've had the pleasure of tasting this Cherry Cola. Any ideas if it's on sale anywhere else nationally?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Cherry Coca Cola is nothing compared to Dr Pepper. I was very disappointed to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Passenger wrote: »
    Can't say I've had the pleasure of tasting this Cherry Cola. Any ideas if it's on sale anywhere else nationally?

The store locator has nothing in Dublin or Cork or Galway. I did not bother going through their long list of 200+ stores to find any other locations.
    Aard wrote: »
    Cherry Coca Cola is nothing compared to Dr Pepper. I was very disappointed to say the least.

I would say Dr Pepper is only a substitute for Cherry Cola and nothing compared to Cherry Cola.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

When did Superdrug arrive in Ireland, never mind Cork?

Wait, okay, I misread your post. But I'm on the Superdrug website now and it has 3 locations in Dublin, but isn't giving any in Limerick?

Faith wrote: »
    Wait, okay, I misread your post. But I'm on the Superdrug website now and it has 3 locations in Dublin, but isn't giving any in Limerick?

Put it this way. The sign above the door still says in the corner "temporary sign" and has been there over a year. They may just pull the plug on it like a lot of the other UK retailers.

The store is a little rough and ready but it sells the good stuff of Cherry Cola which will do me just fine.

I normally get to Paris around 8 times a year and go to Carrefour next door to the motel to get some Cherry Coke in the black 1.25 ltr bottles but I cannot bring them home because I take carry on luggage.

Considering the recession I will not be going to Paris as often, if ever, so having them in Superdrug will do me the finest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Interesting haven't had the suff for years thanks for the heads up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Think I saw it in Boots before? Must double-check.

<3 it.

stovelid wrote: »
    Think I saw it in Boots before? Must double-check.

<3 it.

So I heard but never found it in Limerick, Cork, Galway or Blanchardstown. Not that I was trawling the country looking for it. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Berty wrote: »
    So I heard but never found it in Limerick, Cork, Galway or Blanchardstown.

Think it was in Dundrum centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah you can get it in the bigger boots stores, dundrum ,liffey valley, blanchardstown etc, There's a superdrug in the Omni Park shopping center in Santry too, tho didnt see any CC when I was there a few months back.

CC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

stovelid wrote: »
    Think it was in Dundrum centre.

The one in the Jervis stocks it.

Advertisement