Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I hate people who......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

i hate lads who act like hard men, shams, tinkers, shapers and especially those little shiits who go around throwin eggs at houses... if only i got my hands on one of them..... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Charcoal

I hate people who quote full entire posts that are long and reply with one stupid line of their own. Why do they do it? I have already read the original post, I don't need to see it again. Quote relevant portions of the original post or don't quote at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

Charcoal wrote: »
    I hate people who quote full entire posts that are long and reply with one stupid line of their own. Why do they do it? I have already read the original post, I don't need to see it again. Quote relevant portions of the original post or don't quote at all!

well said:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Change27

I hate when you are on a long haul flight and the fcuker in front of you puts their seat back!

Look we are all in the same situation, we are stuck in this tiny space for around 5-12 hours, losing the will to live. You come to realise how much you took space for granted. The ability to be able to move around in fresh air seems like a distant memory.

And then all of a sudden that very limited bit of space you had just got a lot smaller, cause the d8ck in front of you wanted to ly back the tiniest bit.

The room gained for then is nothing compared to the room the person behind them has lost.

I not have the back of your seat an inch away from my face, Cheers! Hope you fall off a cliff while you are sightseeing bud!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Murder and eat innocent Vegetables.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 PaiDragon

Any one else...........?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

PaiDragon wrote: »
    Any one else...........?

Hello :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭JackieRyan

In the supermarket q who are next in line and abandon their trolley or basket to run down and get something they forgot ,only to come back with six or seven items,and give you the look then spend ages putting everything away and still be loading stuff when your shopping is being scanned by the checkout girl and give the big sigh that you might want to load your stuff up and go home too:rolleyes:rolleyes.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Baxtard mushroom haters, fuppers, I see them, I know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Charcoal

Iang87 wrote: »
    well said:pac:

Only annoys me if its a long post! I was expecting someone to do that for some strage reason though! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Was up in the Supermarket yesterday in a bit of a funk, looked around and got thinking about certain types of people who annoy the ballsack off me.
    I see these cretins in the Supermarket regularly and it never fails to rise the bile ine me.

#1 "The dressed down executive"

Fcuker who is in a sharp suit Mon-Fri clean shaven and who thinks it's trendy to roll up to the Supermarket on Sat with a pair of baggy shorts and tee shirt,climb out of the Beemer,designer stubble,bed head and leave with €250 worth of goods ,most of it wine.

#2 "The cnunt with the glasses on the end of his/her nose"

All these cnunts do is look around for someone to antagonise ,get a fcukin bargain '6 for the price of 3' and generally look for some poor sap to engage in their inane conversation.Fcukers spend their day roaming from shop to shop looking for someone to find fault with.

#3 "The multi national wife" Young cow married to some dull fcuk who works for Boston Scientific or Intel or sommat, MBA,loads of dosh, four kids under six three wheeled buggy,little fcuks running riot and ignoring them.
    Then up to the check out and take ages to get processed while blocking everyone with the fcukin buggy and calling Sorcha,Fiachra,Caleb and Amy to refrain from pulling the fcukin place assunder.

Cnunts drive me bonkers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭bluecell99

Saoirse with the outsized sunglasses perched on her head gabbing into the mobile driving her for by four with the seat fully forward and she trying to see over the goddam steering wheel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Naggers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Close minded people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Gay's that act all super camp and overly girly, even more girly than girls-its so put on and does not make sense, i dont care what they do in the scratcher but they are men even if the gay.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

All people.

Remember kids, a stranger if a fcukwit you just haven't met yet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Those who focus on annoyances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Was up in the Supermarket yesterday in a bit of a funk, looked around and got thinking about certain types of people who annoy the ballsack off me.
    I see these cretins in the Supermarket regularly and it never fails to rise the bile ine me.

Fcuker who is in a sharp suit Mon-Fri clean shaven and who thinks it's trendy to roll up to the Supermarket on Sat with a pair of baggy shorts and tee shirt,climb out of the Beemer,designer stubble,bed head and leave with €250 worth of goods ,most of it wine.

#2 "The cnunt with the glasses on the end of his/her nose"

All these cnunts do is look around for someone to antagonise ,get a fcukin bargain '6 for the price of 3' and generally look for some poor sap to engage in their inane conversation.Fcukers spend their day roaming from shop to shop looking for someone to find fault with.

#3 "The multi national wife" Young cow married to some dull fcuk who works for Boston Scientific or Intel or sommat, MBA,loads of dosh, four kids under six three wheeled buggy,little fcuks running riot and ignoring them.
    Then up to the check out and take ages to get processed while blocking everyone with the fcukin buggy and calling Sorcha,Fiachra,Caleb and Amy to refrain from pulling the fcukin place assunder.

Cnunts drive me bonkers.

Here you go...
    http://www.difficultemotions.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Stupid people who can't just ignore others and live their own lives.

I think I'll have a load of kids now and delay people in the supermarket just to annoy you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

javaboy wrote: »
    Naggers

Don't worry I got it...

I think it's all pretty much covered in the
    I hate people who... thread

This post in particular perhaps...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59424306#post59424306

• Advertisement

Maybe he just finds it comfy to go around in a tshirt and baggy shorts...? Of all the things to complain about...

bluewolf wrote: »
    Maybe he just finds it comfy to go around in a tshirt and baggy shorts...? Of all the things to complain about...

Looks fcukin stupid though, don't you agree?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Start pointless threads on Boards.ie
    +1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Podge2k7 wrote: »
    +1

Make pointless posts on Boards.ie.

javaboy wrote: »
    Make pointless posts on Boards.ie.

Nice one... no need for the +1

That's a compliment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Argumentative people who argue incessantly even though they're clearly wrong.
    People who batter their children, that really annoys me.
    Queue jumpers...a**holes:mad:.
    People who eat loudly, or with their mouths open.
    People who smell of stale sweat.
    People on tv who refer to 'Strictly Come Dancing' as 'Strictly'...dunno why this annoys me so much but it really p*sses me off:o.

Looks fcukin stupid though, don't you agree?:D

Not really, and I'd prefer looking at that than someone in a garish pink tracksuit or something
    Keep your focus on your shopping perhaps ;P

yeah, some sound advice there sure enough.

These cretins just get on my wick though.

Like for fcuk's sake, it's freezing, shelve the focking shorts for another month you attention seeking arsehole.

I'm working on my tolerance issues.

Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

i hate people who.........

...have no manners.
    ...dont correct their children.
    ...don't phone you back.

Thats it for now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

People who

- wait until the cashier announces the cost of their purchase before taking out their purse out of their handbag
    - wait until they get their change back before requesting a lotto ticket or scratch cards.
    - drive inconsistently
    - walk slowly
    - don't say thank you or acknowledge when you do something like wait and hold the door opened or pull in on a narrow street to let them and their vehicle past
    - Complain and moan about the recession and moan about the government without actually suggesting anything or even know what a recession is about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

People who
    • Make Lists
    • Harp on about why they hate people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

People who
    • Make Lists
    • Harp on about why they hate people
    People who hate themselves

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I hate people who work in IT..think the world owes them a living because they cant be bothered applying for another job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Degsy wrote: »
    I hate people who work in IT..think the world owes them a living because they cant be bothered applying for another job.
    Ah. a typical Degsy post. Makes absolutely no sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Tell me I am lazy because I get up at 12 or 1 pm. **** off I actually don't go to bed until 5-6 am.

People who have too many morals and tell me about them.

Catholic extremists.

90% of Trinity College trinnersheads that I have to put up with.

People who are obsessed with money

People who keep up with the Jones

Gym freaks

Older people who insist I say "Hello (their name)" instead of just a simple hello.

Skangers

insist on arguing and correcting you every time they get a chance. **** off everybody thinks you're a tool because you've an opinion on evverything.

are young and do up their cars. usually Hondas. Hondas are great cars. Stop ruining there image with your ****ty mods. Honda spend millions designing. They know what they're doing. They don't need you to paint the car yellow and throw and black bonnet on it.

people who think they are cool.

people who use the word legend

people who think Ireland is the centre of the world.

gay people who act overly camp. I mean I don't care if you're gay just grow a set of balls and stop acting like my teenage sister.

people who comment on youtube videos.

homophobics

racists

dubs who think dublin is superior in every way to anywhere else on the country. It's a great place but Ireland!=Dublin

people who are vegetarians for the sake of it.

people who refer to asian with beards as terrorists

people who run over irish rail

people who give out about the Government as if everything is their fault. What about the ****ing bankers.....

lads who see a woman walking across the street and act like dogs who have just seen a bit of beef

people who watch big brother

people who think shaving my balls is gay

people who smell

women who are drama queen bitches. Example Woman:Omg this guy introduced me to him and he said "I've seen you around". Like OMG is that guy such a stalker. I'm afraid to walk home because he wants to **** you like everybody else here. Me: I wouldn't touch you with his.

girls who spend 7 hours making there hair messy.

people who think Lidl condoms are inferior. They must pass all the same tests.

people who use the word score

(more to come....)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Vegetarians..attention-seeking scum.

LAndlords...leeches

Property developers..greedy leeches and crooks.

Irish "celebs" famous for being in the sunday papers once amonth.

People who drive SUvs when they live nowehere near the countryside.

Anyone who got an 09 car

People who do security in the airport,they act all puffed up and important precisely because they know they'll never encounter any trouble or anybody who's really a terrorist.

People who pay 4.99 for a cup of coffee and then ponce around town with the cup in thier hand,fondly imagining themselves to be on the set of Sex in The City.

Everybody who says "i was like" instead of "I said".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

Chuggers

The fluffy bunny brigade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭tv3

LAndlords...leeches

Anyone who got an 09 car

People who do security in the airport,they act all puffed up and important precisely because they know they'll never encounter any trouble or anybody who's really a terrorist.

People who pay 4.99 for a cup of coffee and then ponce around town with the cup in thier hand,fondly imagining themselves to be on the set of Sex in The City.

Can you explain your comment when saying about airport security??How do you NO nothing will and has NOT happened in the airport???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

tv3 wrote: »
    Can you explain your comment when saying about airport security??How do you NO nothing will and has NOT happened in the airport???

Have fun the next time you try to check it at the airport Degsy...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Pick their nose.........eat it,and then deny they did it.

Clean their ears with pens in the office,and then leave them lying around covered in ear wax.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭Riddle101

LAndlords...leeches

Anyone who got an 09 car

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

SUV drivers
    People who shout into their mobile phones; primarily black people
    Security men at concerts
    People who can't distinguish between you're and your, there, their and they're

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 887 ✭✭✭suitseir

People, (and this is aimed at women shoppers) who when clothes shopping, dont put items they have tried on back on the hangers or worse still, if they drop them on the shop floor, walk away and let the shop assistant to pick them up!

People who litter.............

People who smoke and dispose of their ciggys on the street.........

People who double park and cause traffic jams, especially in small towns, like where I live...........

People at cashouts, who ask you, "Do you mind if I go ahead, I have only a few items" Inevitably, they are old, have MORE than a few items, and you have just run out of the office for a jar of coffee and are on borrowed time........

People who do not keep up their speed when driving...........like if it says 100km, then drive to that speed, PLEASE not 50 km.................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

Landlords. Have a look at the ridiculous ads on daft for example - no you are not going to get 1200 for a one bedroom apartment anymore i don't care if it's in Blackrock!! Give it up! I'd love to tell each one.

Skangers

young fellas who have kids with their bird really young and say that they saved them from jail or death. Just avoid jail or death by not being a skanger!!

Bossy oul ones who think they can tell you what to do or what not to do (example parking or driviing) because they're old.

Say that Jade goody was a saint.

Girls who look like they just stepped out of a wind machine. It's not attractive ladies seriously.

B(tchy letting agents who are amazed when you don't cave to their demands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭The Orb

Izevbekhai sympathisers, get over your Catholic guilt
    Skangers
    Fianna Fáil and all who vote for them
    Liverpool FC and their supporters

• Registered Users Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Isrealies...holocaust sympothy ran out along time ago...get over it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

sit on a wall and stare at me as i walk by,MYOB!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

lololol

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

People who say they are curvy when they are actually just chubsters.

It isn't meant to be a nice way of saying you are carrying alot of weight.
    I am a size 10-12 have rounded hips and bigger boobs hence I am curvy..sorry don't want to come off rude or anything...

If you are big just say it,no bloody shame in it don't try and dress it up.

PICS or GTFO

• Advertisement
Advertisement