Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I hate people who......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 coolinblue

he he wont say so, am very patient but sometimes :rolleyes: usually little old ladies calling :) but do have pleasant phone manner mind u!! maybe too pleasant

coolinblue wrote: »
    he he wont say so, am very patient but sometimes :rolleyes: usually little old ladies calling :) but do have pleasant phone manner mind u!! maybe too pleasant

the Samaritans is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

coolinblue wrote: »

Just tell them you have another call to take or the fire alarm is after going off :)

no not a samaritan, thank god now thats hard work! look at my name, hint hint!! :) believe me i have tried everything but some people dont listen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I hate people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ballybay_eh

... skip queues. I'll get them some day I'll get them.

<shakes fist weakly>

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

Macintosh Computers

Overature wrote: »
    Macintosh Computers

I hate people who...... macintosh computers.........

you've got issues dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

mikemac wrote: »
    Oh I do that all the time.
    And when I take somebody pens I often chew it and then they won't take it back. I don't mean to annoy people, just a habit

Yes, I'm ashamed :o

:eek:Me too!!

We should start a support group?

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    :eek:Me too!!

We should start a support group?

The Euro and Mike Pen Fetish Society?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

Big Wave wrote: »

People who can’t put “L” plates up properly - sideways, upside down, on the bonnet, etc.

People who go in and out the wrong way in petrol stations.

D*ckheads in nightclubs with whistles.

People in airports who greet their arrivals in the passageway and block everyone else.

Dumbasses who don’t realise they’re leaving a phone message after the call rings out.

Uncultured imbeciles critiquing food.

People at the airport check-in desk with “issues” - just check in, FFS.

Arrogant low-spec BMW drivers in suits (usually reps).

Referring to drink as scoops/sauce.

Ya i would agree with all of these, especially the ones in bold.

And another thing those emails from boards telling me everyone that replied to a thread filling up my inbox!

Delta Kilo wrote: »

And another thing those emails from boards telling me everyone that replied to a thread filling up my inbox!

Control Panel - edit options and select no email notification

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Abstar

People who say "I've a really funny story" or "You'll get a good laugh out of this" and then proceed to tell said tale which is not even remotely funny while you fix a smile onto your face and hope you're faking laughter at the right time.

False people - used to work with an oul wan who was forever saying her rosary and lighting candles for everyone but was actually one of the nastiest pieces of work I've ever come across. Ya always know the ones praying excessively must have some pretty big things to be seeking praying-brownie points for :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

Saibh wrote: »
    Control Panel - edit options and select no email notification

tanx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Nolanger wrote: »
    ... dry their hands in public bathrooms. What's the point of this? Standing at an electrical dryer (which is usually louder than a lawnmower) rubbing their hands until all moisture is gone.

That's not nearly as bad as blokes who don't understand urinal etiquette...

The primary rules are simple.

Whenever possible take up a position on the perimeter.

Never, ever sandwich in...
    If the only urinal currently free has active users engaged on either side, then abort immediately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

That's not nearly as bad as blokes who don't understand urinal etiquette...

The primary rules are simple.

Whenever possible take up a position on the perimeter.

Never, ever sandwich in...
    If the only urinal currently free has active users engaged on either side, then abort immediately.
    I'm immune to the above. I have shycock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Rafterman

When your in the library or in a computer lab and someone near to you decides to slowly eat a packet of crisps,maltesers, chicken role....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭Kieo

throw their rubbish on the ground when there is a bin nearby
    or people who spit in public places:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

People who say something with a smile, when you so know they are getting at you.

/Somehow,they get away with it, because if you call them on it, you look like the bad guy.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

I hate people who constantly send call-me's. Buy some credit, i dont buy my credit to waste calling YOU!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Are they not your friend anymore.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

You know what really grinds my gears.... People who make up stories just to make themselves sound interesting. I work with someone who does this and it is so obvious at this stage. Has a story for every thing that goes on that might be funny or different about a day.

I hate people who go and buy Macs because they look coo and then go complaining they cant get software to work on it or get games for it.

Despise girls who put their make-up on on the bus. Very thrashy.

I hate the smell of cigarette smoke when I have a hangover even though I usually smell of it :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Jesus I hate alot of things.

Firstly, I hate bad grammar, there's no excuse for it. One or two words etc. is acceptable but some people's spelling is so bad I'm baffled as to how they figured out how to turn on the computer.

I hate slow drivers, these people that turn slowly, indicate slowly, change lanes slowly, and to echo the opinions of numerous others here, those complete fcuking **** that hog the overtaking lane and won't move in.

I hate cigarettes and everything associated with them, I avoid people who smoke, I won't shake hands with them because I'm guaranteed that nasty aroma on my hand, I hate people who smoke near me, I don't care if I'm outside, it's my air too.

I hate people who disagree with you just for the sake of it, or put you down at every opportunity.

I hate people who look for arguments, an awful lot of people on boards do this, they say things that they wouldn't have the balls to say in real life, very pathetic.

I hate this new thing where all these "good looking" barbie girls have to have their Mini Coopers, I really hate these girls, they are attention seeking muppets, they think they're hot, they are ugly tramps.

I hate junkies and their knacker accents, and hate the way they say "D'ya know that kinda way".

Most of all, I hate black people and racists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thebull

:mad:i hate people who don,t flush the john when they have a crap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Kieo wrote: »
    throw their rubbish on the ground when there is a bin nearby

That drives me insane.

The number of kids in this country that just drop rubbish as they are walking or throw it out of moving cars is incredible.

I was stopped at a light one time, and the carload of girls getting out of school were pitching all of their rubbish out the passenger window. I put on the hand brake on and picked it up and handed it back to them.

The screams coming from the car made the effort worth while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭omyatari

Leave breadcrumbs in chocolate spread or butter,

Snort up their snots iso using a f-ing tissue

Fussy eaters, especialy the ones that go "ew i dont like that" eventough they never tried it.

Ask you to do them a 'little' favor that takes at least an hour, 5 minutes before your workshift ends.

Leave wet towels on the bathroom floor.

Dont spray the toilet after pinching a big one out.

Transform teacups into ashtrays by putting a bit of water in them, I mean WTF.....why would you do that???? why? gah... yea that last one is the worst....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭justcallmetex

Non-poker players who think that there is nothing to poker except bluffing and having a 'poker-face'.

I dont know about that one I kinda like them turning up at a game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Non-poker players who think that there is nothing to poker except bluffing and having a 'poker-face'.

I dont know about that one I kinda like them turning up at a game

poker players who are so up their ass they cant help anyone new to a game and be understanding. this is not a shot at you but some of my mates are terrible for this. not with me but with people who are trying to learn and they are there just taking the piss out of a raise they did or somethin.

hate drunk women at sink in toilets when clubbin.. take for ever to reapply lippy etc. talking crap about men and *itching about other women, while i want to wash my hands and leave!! then to be asked can they borrow my hair brush!! ah no love your all right :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭celticwe

Dave147 wrote: »
    Jesus I hate alot of things.

Firstly, I hate bad grammar, there's no excuse for it. One or two words etc. is acceptable but some people's spelling is so bad I'm baffled as to how they figured out how to turn on the computer.

I hate slow drivers, these people that turn slowly, indicate slowly, change lanes slowly, and to echo the opinions of numerous others here, those complete fcuking **** that hog the overtaking lane and won't move in.

I hate cigarettes and everything associated with them, I avoid people who smoke, I won't shake hands with them because I'm guaranteed that nasty aroma on my hand, I hate people who smoke near me, I don't care if I'm outside, it's my air too.

I hate people who disagree with you just for the sake of it, or put you down at every opportunity.

I hate people who look for arguments, an awful lot of people on boards do this, they say things that they wouldn't have the balls to say in real life, very pathetic.

I hate this new thing where all these "good looking" barbie girls have to have their Mini Coopers, I really hate these girls, they are attention seeking muppets, they think they're hot, they are ugly tramps.

I hate junkies and their knacker accents, and hate the way they say "D'ya know that kinda way".

Most of all, I hate black people and racists.

Say what

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

Skip quewes - easpically old people who skip them and then look at you as if you say "im old im allowed"

People who bring children to restaurants at night,- nothing worse than trying to have a romantic meal with your partner and some 2 year old screaming at the next table:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭TheRealist

People who need to practically stop, and put the car in first gear when turning off a road. Just turn the fúcking thing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Skip quewes - easpically old people who skip them and then look at you as if you say "im old im allowed"

People who bring children to restaurants at night,- nothing worse than trying to have a romantic meal with your partner and some 2 year old screaming at the next table:mad:

Yes my particular take on this is rather than respect that person because they are elderly I have a new saying.

A fooking, ignorant arsehole as a young person is a fooking ignorant arsehole as an old person, why the hell would I treat them different because of their age?

people who stare at you when your sitting in a parked car, they walk past and gawk in the window-- im like "yea can i help you?"

When your sitting in a fast food place beside the window and once again people gawking in to your mouth when your eating - hate that!!!

People with buggys who stop in the middle of the path to talk to people and i have to walk out on the road to pass

People who park right outside my front door who DONT EVEN LIVE IN THE ESTATE! , ah hello where am i supposed to park??

People who Let their kids run around the supermarket like animals and the glare at you when their child runs into your trolley - ya like thats really my fault!!

People who stop at a zebra crossing and glare at you from the inside of the car as your walking across. "Ya buddy I put the zebra crossing here..I made you stop"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

people who stare at you when your sitting in a parked car, they walk past and gawk in the window-- im like "yea can i help you?"

When your sitting in a fast food place beside the window and once again people gawking in to your mouth when your eating - hate that!!!

People with buggys who stop in the middle of the path to talk to people...

People who post entirely in bold.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

Kooli wrote: »
    People who are vegetarians just because they don't like meat. There are a lot of foods I don't like but I'm not gonna demand a separate meal when I go to a mate's for dinner am I?

People who assume all vegetarians 'demand a separate meal' when going to a friends house for dinner.

Smart Bug wrote: »
    People who post entirely in bold.

Wow how witty!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

Wow how witty!:rolleyes:

why thank you! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭akaredtop

I hate people who have no minds of their own. They jump on bandwagons. They do not know what is going on, but they think it is the in thing to do.eg. Rugby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

krudler wrote: »

People who when they buy something in a shop spend ages neatly arranging their purse/wallet after the cashier gives them the change, just throw it into your pocket and sort it out when there isnt a queue behind you!

People who stand behind you in a queue fidgeting while you try desperately to put your change and your notes into the 2 different compartments in your wallet, while trying to lift all your stuff off the counter without a bag. Or the person behind the counter has just draped a plastic bag over your stuff so you have to pack your bag and your wallet at the same time while getting the death laser beam stare from people behind you.

Stop it!!! We're going as fast as we can!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭yellowcurl

Suggest they do you a favour and then let you down at the last minute.

Lets hope there's Karma.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 dancing_d

The tourists who walk 6 - people wide at 1 mile per hour down Dame Street with 10 Guinness Store House bags each..... :mad: At 5pm when everyone just wants to catch their bus and go home! GrrR

Ooh and rude people :mad:

Actually people in general! Dublin feels like it is covered in the bad vibe slime from Ghostbusters!:(

Ooo I have another one.

Walking down the road on a busy pavement in a hurry. Auld one in front of me. I go around her. Then get stuck behind another auld one who keeps stopping for no reason making me walk into her back.

hate work people who ignore you if you see 'em in the street, then back in work when they want something your their best friend..

hate people who parade their babies around in work then look at you weird when you don't go '' goo goo ga ga'' back to the baby

hate those annoying bus drivers who won't let you on the bus because your about 10 foot away from the bus stop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 intermittentmay

Kimia wrote: »
    People who stand behind you in a queue fidgeting while you try desperately to put your change and your notes into the 2 different compartments in your wallet, while trying to lift all your stuff off the counter without a bag. Or the person behind the counter has just draped a plastic bag over your stuff so you have to pack your bag and your wallet at the same time while getting the death laser beam stare from people behind you.

Stop it!!! We're going as fast as we can!!!

Ah, haha, my god, this is so true!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

I hate people who know everything about everything. The type of person who cannot have a conversation without sticking in some extra bit of information like... did you know bla bla bla HATE it!

It happens more than I would care it to.

Storytoppers - Theres nothing worse...My sisters boyfriend is one of these, if you make 500 a week he makes 600.If you bought a new coat for 50e his new one cost 150e...

He actually wreaks my head when he does this:mad: Hence why we avoid him like the plague

People who butt into your conversation - Ahhh my sister does it - every time she does it i just yell out "EXCUSE ME IM TALKING" , shuts her up;)

People who ask your opinion then get thick when its not what they wanted to hear.

Spelling natiz- Jesus get a life:mad:

People who put themselves down so you will compliment them. "oh im ugly" ... So what you want me to do about it?

People who when you walk into their house say "never mind the state of the place" I always say "Well clean it so" Shuts them up:D

Strangers who try to disipline your kids - Happened my sister last week, My niece was sulking in the shop cos my sister wouldnt buy her a 20 quid teddy, and some woman comes over and says to my niece "Do as your mammy says missy or you will get no easter eggs off the easter bunny" My sister was like "Excuse me who the **** are you , dont you dare try discipline my child"

Thats all i have for now

Go me:D

Useful_Contacts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

people who talk at the cinema.

it's for watching films, nothing else. I don't want to hear a squad of 15 year old girls giggling an going on about who got with who and what guys they like and will Mark go to Heather's party. Just let me watch Iron Man in peace!:mad: i'f you're going with your significant other, then go to the luxury screen...that's what it's for! Grrrr!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

People who complain over nothing and then make "tough guy" treaths. who do yee think ye are, John Mclain?:D
    thebman wrote: »
    People who listen to music on their phones with headphones/earphones on the bus/train/other.

If you are one of these people, I'll find you and when I do, I will kill you.

Possibly using your own phone on the top volume you left it on held up to your ear until your eardrums explode with such force the impact on your brain kills you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement