Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Religiouse Humour thread?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Gordon wrote: »
    Religion is not a disability..
    Well...

I think Pat Condell says it best.

http://godlesscomedy.blip.tv/#316144

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭achtungbarry

The difference is though the atheists going into the Cristianity forum aren't welcomed by a thread which states "Mockery of Non-believers"

As an atheist I would love to see such a thread. It could be very funny indeed.

In fact please please create an "atheist humour" thread in the Christianity forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Lol jesus is a fantastic meme. You could say its a real 'goody', and never get old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

I think a humor thread in the A&A forum is a very welcome development. After all, atheists in general are not noted for their jollity.

970690.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

PDN wrote: »
    I think a humor thread in the A&A forum is a very welcome development. After all, atheists in general are not noted for their jollity.

970690.jpg

Caption: Mao Tse stung by puberty jibes at recent facial hair & hats beers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement