Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap messenger pad?

• 15-03-2009 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

Did anyone ever use the site www.mx2.co.uk ?
    And were they any good?
    Do they deliver electronics to Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Just go out and buy one from game for 25 quid or whatever. Well worth it! Ya know what I think is overpriced? Wireless earpieces. Mine's crap! And they don't come in black!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Do you get xbox live with it? How long is it for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Just go out and buy one from game for 25 quid or whatever

Just buy a dirt cheap USB keyboard instead for 10 or 15 quid. Why pay an overpriced 25 to GAME for a tiny keyboard you can probably only use with one hand when a USB one will do the job for much less?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

because it's some much handier..why had a huge keyboard cluttering up space when this handy sized one will do?
    Had one and they're brilliant.

I have a dell keyboard ATM but its too big

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

i got the messenger kit in gamestop for €25 works out roughly the same from the site so youd probably be better off going bricks and mortar.

Niall0 wrote: »
    i got the messenger kit in gamestop for €25 works out roughly the same from the site so youd probably be better off going bricks and mortar.

When did you get it? Do you get Live(as in a subscription code, how long is it for?) with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Swizz wrote: »
    When did you get it? Do you get Live(as in a subscription code, how long is it for?) with it?

No Live with it, just the keyboard and a head set (wired)

Advertisement