Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of gamer are you?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

theres no pr0fag. that would be me anyway. or nostalgiafag

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Jazzy wrote: »
    theres no pr0fag.

You're not that good :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    You're not that good :P

bullpuppy! i finished super metroid in under an hour! and under 3 hours with 100%

yeah yeah, ive seen the super fast times and those glitches and watnot but bah! to them :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

LOL, who fcuked up on the poll

L31mr0d, see can you edit your first post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I'd be Rage, rpfag Grampa, Nostalgiafag and real gamer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

GAMES=ARTfag
    JRPGfag
    The Collector

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

nostalga - ive played a good few games over the last 5 years or so but really i cant think of many good games in the last few years. Comparied to the countless great games before that.

I do go to maxconsole.com and gametrailers.com several times a week in the small hope i will see something interesting but its been very barren. Fallout 3 is what im playing at the moment. sins of solar as well.

I think the new supreme commander is roumered to be out in 2010 so im looking forward to that long with KOTOR STO FFO im sure one of them will be the first mmo to interest me.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I'd be Rage, rpfag Grampa, Nostalgiafag and real gamer.
    At last, a fellow rage-er! My anger is subsiding.

Advertisement