Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo on my foot???

Options
  • 15-03-2009 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi im thinking of getting a tattoo on my foot (not sure as of yet whether to go with the left or the right). Not sure quite exactly what but something going around my ankle, and then down the front of my foot...Does anyone have any ideas? Will that area be totally painful? :eek: Please Help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Well not sure about pain. But reading any "I'm thinking of getting a tattoo on my x" threads will always have this reply.

Pain is relative to the person. Like each to their own threshold. Whereas someone might scream and find it excruciating another person might just feel a slight tingle.

If you've gotten any ink before you might feel that weird sensation that after the initial outline and it hurting like a mofo (for me) the area will just become 'numb' and it'll just feel like a sensation.

Hope it goes well for you, good luck with the new ink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 blackgold

chin_grin wrote: »
    Well not sure about pain. But reading any "I'm thinking of getting a tattoo on my x" threads will always have this reply.

Pain is relative to the person. Like each to their own threshold. Whereas someone might scream and find it excruciating another person might just feel a slight tingle.

If you've gotten any ink before you might feel that weird sensation that after the initial outline and it hurting like a mofo (for me) the area will just become 'numb' and it'll just feel like a sensation.

Hope it goes well for you, good luck with the new ink.

Very explanatory explanation..
    Good point...

clear.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Eireann

I have one on my right foot, extending from my ankle, down past the ankle bone and ending halfway to my toes. In essence, it covers the side of my foot just avoiding the ankle bone.

I have 5 and found this one by far the worst pain wise. My friend also has the same, its a friendship thing we drew, and she actually cried, but yeah it hurt.

Tattoos hurt when you're getting them done, but as soon as you leave you'll get over it, because you have a great ink and can't wait to show it off.

My friend just got her third tattoo done wedneday on her foot. . (she already has one on her wrist and the back of her neck/spine) She didnt think the other two were bad. . But. . the way she described the pain of the one on her foot was "excruciating" . . But each to their own right? :D

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Sweenox

Like was already said the pain will be worth it when ya have a nice new piece but I can imagine its a painfull area,since it wont be a huge area you could numb it maybe,dont know how good the cream is but you could always look into it

• Advertisement
Advertisement