Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - Limerick City

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

My car is in for a "value service" on Friday. Main dealer. €109.

Well,if it's anything like this it's not particularly good value

http://www.lyonsoflimerick.com/nenagh-service-offer-!229228!253033-special_offers.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

Havent been on this thread in a while so sorry if I'm repeating whats already been said;

Bellissimos have a half price voucher sale, Its a total bargin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Elbi wrote: »
    Havent been on this thread in a while so sorry if I'm repeating whats already been said;

Bellissimos have a half price voucher sale, Its a total bargin.

Aha, I have a cunning plan!

May I have 100 euro voucher please? Certainly that will be 50.
    Buy more vouchers with voucher. Repeat until billionare or teatime, whatever comes first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

Selling in Tesco's Coonagh for €18.99, normally about €28.99 and more.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

http://www.lyonsoflimerick.com/nenagh-service-offer-!229228!253033-special_offers.aspx

Christ, thats some rip off, you'd change the oil and filter yourself for between €20 and €30!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 seamusfamous

Thats kinda rich alright the oil and filter is prob only costing them 10 or 15 quid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Obviously you haven't bought 5 litres of synthetic oil or a ford oil filter recently. Cost a hell of a lot more than 10 or 15 euro :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

lidil had it at that price not so long ago, i used in in my rav 4, it is still running fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Mr Price, behind Supermac's in Roxboro is a fine cheap shop for all sorts of things! Greeting Cards .59c!!!! Loads of other stuff there to from Stationary to Kids Toys to Car accessories!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Was just in Jetland Dunnes and they are selling medium size Cadburys and Nestle Easter eggs for €1.40. Limited to 6 per person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Selling in Tesco's Coonagh for €18.99, normally about €28.99 and more.

what is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

grenache wrote: »
    what is?

"Microsoft wireless optical mobile mouse 3500"

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=71232342&postcount=276

It's all there, you might have missed the headline - and, dare I say, judging by the time between posts, the "bargain"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

These guys launched today - they'll do Limerick-specific deals. :)

First deal is two art lessons in Limerick for €20 instead of €50.

http://www.eurdeal.ie

Edited to add: Oh, and a small portion of their profits will go to Limerick Animal Welfare :)

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

Good deal on haircuts on the new hairdressers on Upper Gerald Griffin Street, can't remember the name of the place it's where the old Country Kitchen was, €8 for a gents cut all of the time... can't comment on the price for ladies....

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

Dominoes are doing any pizza, any size for a tenner!
    Don't know how long it's gonna last but got it last Friday- I'd say it's collection only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

pizza hut will match any competitors offers, so they'll do that deal too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ulperson

boomerang wrote: »
    These guys launched today - they'll do Limerick-specific deals. :)

First deal is two art lessons in Limerick for €20 instead of €50.

http://www.eurdeal.ie

Edited to add: Oh, and a small portion of their profits will go to Limerick Animal Welfare :)

Boomerang, its actually a portion of the voucher price not the profits that they are giving to Limerick Animal Welfare so it should work out at a lot more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Thanks ulperson, that's even better news! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

From the OP:

If anyone comes across any bargain across the City, whether its from groceries to electrical items to clothing, feel free to post them here. Only thing is that it must be in a store in the city and not online.

With that in mind, I don't think links to deal-websites are appropriate here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ah thats a shame, if its a deal specific to Limerick, it can often be a decent money saver. Open a new thread for them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

zuroph wrote: »
    ah thats a shame, if its a deal specific to Limerick, it can often be a decent money saver. Open a new thread for them?

+1

Even though you buy the voucher online they are to be spent in Limerick stores. They should stay here or at least have a dedicated thread.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

And I believe when you spend money with eurdeal they will give money to Limerick Animal Welfare:
    Eurdeal has launched today and is offering discount deals in our area. They have very kindly offered a percentage of sales to Limerick Animal Welfare for the first 2 months of operation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭georgem25

zuroph wrote: »

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

h3000 wrote: »
    +1

Even though you buy the voucher online they are to be spent in Limerick stores. They should stay here or at least have a dedicated thread.

Or people could just sign up for the emails like the rest of us :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

SarahBeep! wrote: »

I knew that was coming :p

We have to notify the people who don't know about these site you see ;)

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    h3000 wrote: »
    I knew that was coming :p

We have to notify the people who don't know about these site you see ;)

I could put a list of deal websites in the Useful Links/Websites thread, if people want to let me know what the best ones are. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

Could be too late with this but Ivans wwas selling Snickers bars for 10cent the other night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Cobra Beer only 1 euro a bottle in Fine Wines or 19.95 for 24 bottles :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,000 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I got 12 Cobra in Tesco yesterday for €12, fine beer it is too, picked up some Tiger as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Advertisement