Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - Limerick City

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Thats very good Berty - Absolut is quite handy too - stayed there one night even though i live in raheen ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Thats very good Berty - Absolut is quite handy too - stayed there one night even though i live in raheen ;)

They are €69 room only the same night so although a nice spot not that good.

Im staying in the George Penthouse Suite the same night for €91 including dinner, breakfast and parking so not too shabby.

Although the offer is €74 thats for a standard room. As its my birthday there might be an after club party in the suite. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭georgem25

The Jasmine Palace Group will give you a €10 complimentary voucher for every €50 spent on a gift card. €20 free with €100 gift card.
    Gift Cards (and the complimentary vouchers) can be purchased and used in: Jasmine Palace, Chocolat, Zweton and Wokking Restaurants.
    The free vouchers can only be used in Jan & Feb 2010. Gift card valid for 2 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ladylala

Hey there, I know this isnt exactly 'a bargain' well that is unless you win it!! But just came accross a great competition for Limerick for a €1,000 shopping spree for before Christmas, wouldnt it be so cool to win it plus theres a 2 night break aswell. Found it on www.ShortBreaksIreland.ie/Limerick

Greta prize have just entered so hopefully Ill win! I dont think Id be looking for bargains then.. Id prob just blow it all on a handbag or a pair of shoes!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ladylala

georgem25 wrote: »
    The Jasmine Palace Group will give you a €10 complimentary voucher for every €50 spent on a gift card. €20 free with €100 gift card.
    Gift Cards (and the complimentary vouchers) can be purchased and used in: Jasmine Palace, Chocolat, Zweton and Wokking Restaurants.
    The free vouchers can only be used in Jan & Feb 2010. Gift card valid for 2 years

I was in Zwteon recently and we got a free drink with our meal... I think more restaurants should be offering something like this to get people in. Will def be going back to zweton, i love it there!
    I also love choclat, they do a really good early bird menu for like €15... I dont think you could beat that as the food there is really good! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sparky009

LIDL are doing a one off sale on all non food products in ballyovan in cork this sat everything to be sold... tvs golf clubs house hold stuff cameras everything .............. may be worth a visit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

There is a new Toy shop open in Roxboro shopping centre doing stock liquidation nothing too fancy in there but some fab stocking fillers for the young ones and very cheap prices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Chawke's Centra Deli on the Dublin Road are doing 12" Stone-baked pizzas for €7.

I got a meat feast today, tomato sauce, cheese, meatballs, pepperoni and ham.

Hakum hakum hakum nyom nyom

Baked in 3-5 mins would comfortably feed two people.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭monalitto

campo wrote: »
    There is a new Toy shop open in Roxboro shopping centre doing stock liquidation nothing too fancy in there but some fab stocking fillers for the young ones and very cheap prices

hi, thanks for that, I went in there & picked up a few bargains::
    also, across the road from roxboro sc, between aldi & fine wines, new meat market opened, i got 3 porksteaks (frozen) for 10e, good prices on bacon too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

FYI for those of you who want to get a bite to eat on a Saturday or Sunday - avoid the George Boutique like the plague. Went in on Saturday. Left waiting ages to be served. Food was mediocre. Desert was cold (supposed to be hot) Service was awful only 2 waiting staff on and 2 managers walking round with their hands in their pockets. AND - along with the bloody tea pot that put more tea on the table and floor than in the flippin cups, once you got it in there, trying to keep it there was another job with trying to balance the table on the wonky base..... Won't be going back there in a hurry - BOUTIQUE - I think NOT! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Thanks, went in and had a look. Maybe im too discriminating but didnt fancy the stuff. Mostly knock offs with badly translate english on the box :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Lapsed Catholic

LB6 wrote: »
    FYI for those of you who want to get a bite to eat on a Saturday or Sunday - avoid the George Boutique like the plague. Went in on Saturday. Left waiting ages to be served. Food was mediocre. Desert was cold (supposed to be hot) Service was awful only 2 waiting staff on and 2 managers walking round with their hands in their pockets. AND - along with the bloody tea pot that put more tea on the table and floor than in the flippin cups, once you got it in there, trying to keep it there was another job with trying to balance the table on the wonky base..... Won't be going back there in a hurry - BOUTIQUE - I think NOT! :mad:

Agree 100%, there's always a catch Berty. Lynch hotel, say no more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Lifestyle sports 3 for 2 on everything while offers last..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

mud wrote: »
    Chawke's Centra Deli on the Dublin Road are doing 12" Stone-baked pizzas for €7.

I got a meat feast today, tomato sauce, cheese, meatballs, pepperoni and ham.

Hakum hakum hakum nyom nyom

Baked in 3-5 mins would comfortably feed two people.

Forgot to mention there's a free 1.25L bottle of coke/ 1.5L bottle of water with the pizza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Homebase have slashed prices on all their Christmas decorations and Christmas wrapping paper, including:

Four foot artificial Christmas tree reduced from about 30 quid to just 2.49! :eek:

Good quality wrapping paper in 3 metre rolls, reduced to 60c a roll. Matching tags 30c per pack of six.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Centra on O'Connell St and William St doing a box of wedges for just €1.

18 rolls of bog roll for 5e in Spar on the dublin road I think that is a great deal and it is of good quality

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭Armada

According to the sign on their desk in the Parkway Shopping centre, Kelly Travel are doing 25% off bus tickets to the Oxegen festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

18 rolls of bog roll for 5e in Spar on the dublin road I think that is a great deal and it is of good quality

You sure ones fingers will not come through the sheets?

You sure ones fingers will not come through the sheets?

Nope ones fingers are safe also

Thermacare heat wraps are now half price in Unicare Pharmacy on the Roxboro road the one next door to Tescos, so if you got a bad back that is best place to go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

O'Briens doing 24*500ml cans of Carlsberg for €24. Also available at 6 for €10 are cans of Coors Light and Bulmers Pear.

Fine Wines doing Smirnoff Ice 700ml for €3.99.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Barbers in Westbury, Corbally. 7 Euro for dry cuts on Mon, Tue & Wed. Half Price.
    Its the one beside Westbury Stores

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

In Halo the academy are doing cuts for €15 and colour for €20 as far as I remember, saw it in one of the papers, colour is every 2nd week (I think)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭Armada

Free buses to Jackman park for Limerick FC V Cork City today.

see www.limerickfc.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jude25376

Came across a mens and Ladies clothes shop at the weekend doing special promootion for 2 weeks all there stock is half price. the clothes are really good quality got 6 tshirts for 30 euro and jeans for 25.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

jude25376 wrote: »
    Came across a mens and Ladies clothes shop at the weekend doing special promootion for 2 weeks all there stock is half price. the clothes are really good quality got 6 tshirts for 30 euro and jeans for 25.:D
    Maybe you should ask the site administrators before you advertise here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Jigga wrote: »
    Maybe you should ask the site administrators before you advertise here

it's the bargain alerts thread, half price clothes sounds like a bargain to me.

At least they posted in the right place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Dunnes Stores Jetland - Fresh Meal Solutions

Fresh Irish stuffed roast loin of pork with honey and mustard marinade, herb butter baby potatoes and fresh garden vegetables.

Cooks in 55 minutes,serves 4 people.
    Reduced from 10 euro to 2.50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Wispa Gold 4 for €1 in Applegreen in Corbally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

dear god don't tell me about wispas on offer!! :pac:

Advertisement