Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - Limerick City

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Just-eat said there would be a special offer under a menu item 999.Bargain and a half

Minimum order of 16 euro from them tho.

Ahhh new there was a catch.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jambo221

Just-eat said there would be a special offer under a menu item 999.Bargain and a half

Minimum order of 16 euro from them tho.
    The Kebabish deal is probably the best, you save nearly 7euro, don't mind collecting either :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

I got that 5 euro meal deal on justeat and was really impressed! We got Indian from Indira. For 5 euro I got Chicken Tikka Masala with rice and a potato cake starter thing. We thought they might be tiny portions or something but they were standard portions-bloody brilliant!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Jambo221 wrote: »
    The Kebabish deal is probably the best, you save nearly 7euro, don't mind collecting either :D

Trying it out tonight, didn't know you could pick up aswell!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Four Season's Pizza, around the corner from the Groody Bar in Castletroy are doing a 9" pizza + 2 toppings + can of soft drink for €5. Collection only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Trying it out tonight, didn't know you could pick up aswell!

So you order online, go down and pick up and pay for your food and the total cost is 5 euro?

So you order online, go down and pick up and pay for your food and the total cost is 5 euro?

yup

JJB have 20% off everything in store at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Dunnes are selling punnets of seedless grapes for 2 euro for a while now, I've been living off them and punnets of strawberries which are like 3.30, a healthy and tasty snack for e5.30 !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭shano_88

24 cans of Carlsberg for €25 in Superquinn at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 griangraf

Just passed Henry St Garda Station, all non collected stolen bikes now for sale for 20 bucks. no joke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

griangraf wrote: »
    Just passed Henry St Garda Station, all non collected stolen bikes now for sale for 20 bucks. no joke

Source? Sounds interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 griangraf

phill106 wrote: »
    Source? Sounds interesting

was just there, most of them piles of crap not worth collecting by original owners. ring henry street 061 212 400

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

griangraf wrote: »
    was just there, most of them piles of crap not worth collecting by original owners. ring henry street 061 212 400

Actually did that just before you posted! Were the bikes that bad? Nothing halfway decent?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

had a look through em, some would be ok for a run about, but would need a bit of work, some are heaps of crap. its not a sale thing either, he says this is an ongoing thing, so no need to rush him today, said he had 4 or 5 people call after the post above went up!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Any cars there? :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Bargain alerts only, please!

Use Google or start a "looking for ____ in Limerick" thread for requests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Full Irish breakfast in Pier One is just €5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Jigga wrote: »
    Full Irish breakfast in Pier One is just €5

Saw that tonight and thought I must look into it some morning. ;)

I really hope they can make a go of that property. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 31 goodasgold

superdrug having cut price offers on ladies and mens perfumes great offers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,671 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

700ml Bottles of Paddy 17euro in Supervalu Corbally.

The fuji film print shop between Cruises street and William street is doing 6x4inch prints for only 20 cents each.

One good thing about the credit crunch is that there will be real closing down sales,as opposed to the fake ones,we seen every fckin year

Remember Tony Connollys signs "We only have two sales a year and this is one of them"

They got rid of that sign fairly sharpish. One a month at this stage. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Eddie Rockets - 2 classic burgers, 2 fries & 2 drinks for €10, with voucher in this weeks Post newspaper. Valid till November 30th

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    Eddie Rockets - 2 classic burgers, 2 fries & 2 drinks for €10, with voucher in this weeks Post newspaper. Valid till November 30th

Check again. Normally does not include the Crescent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Berty wrote: »
    Check again. Normally does not include the Crescent.

I never go to the Crescent one anyway :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Pooh-bah

1 Litre bottle of Cork Dry Gin in Jetland Dunnes for €20!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Ennis Road Motors, doing full winter service including car wash for €159, any make.

My Tip of the day is that because Bank Of Irelands 365 phone service now went to an 0818 number is to ring Bank of Ireland 061 415055 and select option two which transfers you to 365 for only the price of a local call(Free with my phone service) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Berty wrote: »
    My Tip of the day is that because Bank Of Irelands 365 phone service now went to an 0818 number is to ring Bank of Ireland 061 415055 and select option two which transfers you to 365 for only the price of a local call(Free with my phone service) :D

Or just do your banking online. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Hi guys, there's 20% off on Just-Eat.ie today for those of you who fancy a takeaway treat tonight. The code is FB30 and it's just for today apparently! :)

Advertisement