Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - Limerick City

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭fade2che

Santa is free in Castletroy Shopping Center (Superquinn) Santa is also giving free gifts as far as I know too.

I have another free offer but maybe a Moderator can let me know if its ok to post. Could be seen as spamming the thread perhaps? Who is the mod here or who can I PM?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

fade2che wrote: »
    Santa is free in Castletroy Shopping Center (Superquinn) Santa is also giving free gifts as far as I know too.

I have another free offer but maybe a Moderator can let me know if its ok to post. Could be seen as spamming the thread perhaps? Who is the mod here or who can I PM?

Send me a PM and I'll let you know if the post is suitable. :)

I checked with a mod before I posted this just to be sure.

We (Clique Photographic) are running free (normally 60 euro) portrait sittings in Castletroy Shopping Center (next to Storm Cinemas) until christmas.
    This means you can bring your family in and get some shots taken, we give you a link and a pin number to your photos on our site via email within a couple of days. You can review your photos in private and if you like, order prints or if not there is no obligation to buy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Got any sample pics you could post here?

Sorry, I should have posted a link to our portraits
    www.clique.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

fade2che wrote: »
    Sorry, I should have posted a link to our portraits
    www.clique.ie

You shouldnt have to - if people were clever enough they would have clicked on the link in your signature :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

loads of christmas stuff is half price in B&Q

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭dave 27

any updates on this? how about on drink?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

dave 27 wrote: »
    any updates on this? how about on drink?!

Take a trip to fine wines paarty store, few quid could defo be saved up there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I was doing drink price auditing today and found that Supervalu had the best offer on the popular ranges of beers, ciders and premium beers.

They basically bought too much prior to the Christmas and have a lot left, hence they are selling it off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

January Sale in Annacotty, Guinness Only 2.99 for the month...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Berty wrote: »
    I was doing drink price auditing today and found that Supervalu had the best offer on the popular ranges of beers, ciders and premium beers.

They basically bought too much prior to the Christmas and have a lot left, hence they are selling it off.

Examples?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Examples?

Ah heck. Its all on the Ipaq which is in the car. Cant be arsed looking at it now but it depends on what you are drinking.

Heineken, Bud, Coors etc(market leaders) are around 75c - 1.00 per bottle for a 15-20 bottle box.

Cider is working out around 1.10 per can/bottle.

There's a lot of 8 for €8 on most beers and 6 for €6 etc. Some odd offers like €7.50 for 6 cans of Bavaria. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Some good deals in shannon furniture up top of William st at the mo. Got a new double memory foam mattress and base for 250. really comfortable too, not cheap crap like.

Half Price Pizza/Mains until Sunday 16th Jan in Milanos

http://www.milanooffers.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭maebee

Mc Love wrote: »
    Half Price Pizza/Mains until Sunday 16th Jan in Milanos

http://www.milanooffers.ie/

Got these the last time they had this offer (about 3 months ago). All four of us agreed it wasn't really a bargain. Pizzas were wafer thin and very basic. Dominos & Apache offers were way better, imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

maebee wrote: »
    Got these the last time they had this offer (about 3 months ago). All four of us agreed it wasn't really a bargain. Pizzas were wafer thin and very basic. Dominos & Apache offers were way better, imo.

Italian pizzas are supposed to be thin crusted.

The thick doughy bases are a bastardised American type of pizza called "Chicago style" and are generally muck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Best bargain in Limerick? Easy.

My car for sale :p

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1817069

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

keane2097 wrote: »
    Italian pizzas are supposed to be thin crusted.

The thick doughy bases are a bastardised American type of pizza called "Chicago style" and are generally muck.

Which is why I'll miss NYC Pizza/Lobster Pot, crusts weren't too thick and didn't wiegh a tonne in your stomach. Dark days indeed :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

I already posted this in stuff to do but as I think its a bargain I'll post here too,
    from Wednesday Unfringed Festival in the belltable will be taking place till Sunday,

All different types of theatre for a tenner a seat - not bad at all,

I work there as front of house and there is something there for everyone

View the Unfringed program at belltable.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Just got breaks done in advance pit stop on Ennis Road, they have a sign outside saying Services from €79.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

foinse wrote: »
    Just got breaks done in advance pit stop on Ennis Road, they have a sign outside saying Services from €79.

I would not have much faith in that price tbh. That's just to get you in the door before they find all sorts of other things that they recommend you buy that they happen to sell. It has been discussed plenty of times on the motoring forum in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

foinse wrote: »

what exactly did you get done? Cheap if they changed pads and fluid..... Bud id say they didnt.

Guinness €2.99 all the time for January Sale.

Bar in Annacotty...

The more it flows the better it tastes!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

cullen5998 wrote: »
    what exactly did you get done? Cheap if they changed pads and fluid..... Bud id say they didnt.

I was in getting brakes done and saw the sign.

Guinness €2.99 all the time for January Sale.

Bar in Annacotty...

The more it flows the better it tastes!!!

Sounds like someone either found a few barrels at the side of the road or ordered waaaay too much for the festive period

Not at all like that... Hard to order too much these days with deleveries every week. Called trying to generate foot fall!!!

I'll pretend I got them from some pikers if you want :-)))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

Not at all like that... Hard to order too much these days with deleveries every week. Called trying to generate foot fall!!!

I'll pretend I got them from some pikers if you want :-)))

i make the odd sojurn to south kilkenny, where i go is called ferybank just over the bridge from waterford city, the local pub is called the shanty, pints and shorts 3 euro each, across the bridge in the city alfie hales pub in ballybricken is the same, also another pub in ballybricken has the same prices, which proves it can be done.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

My car is in for a "value service" on Friday. Main dealer. €109.

• Advertisement

Lyons I presume? And thats probably because you are under warranty

Advertisement