Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band T Shirts

• 15-03-2009 5:40pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If been looking at a website in the uk(i think) and was wondering has anyone ever ordered off them. Also if anyone has any other site they use for shirts and have had good or bad experiences feel free to post them.

The site i stumbled upon was www.grindstore.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Grindstore I have gotten stuff from before, and it was always as it was advertised.

Another site would be www.emp-online.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Not sure what kind of tee's you're looking for, but you can now order stuff from Asha! (Well, I think the heaviest band they have are Slayer! But worth a look-see)

http://www.asha.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

80s Tee Shirts and Stylin Online are great sites, Google and yee shall find

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

chin_grin wrote: »
    Not sure what kind of tee's you're looking for, but you can now order stuff from Asha! (Well, I think the heaviest band they have are Slayer! But worth a look-see)

http://www.asha.ie/

Asha sells a lot of unlicensed crap that's really poorly printed, I'd avoid it unless you're buying in person.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Cheers for the reply fella's. Does grindstore charge much more shipping over here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

liquid blue . com. i got a slash t-shirt from there a fews back

Advertisement