Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foot Tattoo - All help greatly accepted...

Options
  • 15-03-2009 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi im thinking of getting a tattoo on my foot (not sure as of yet whether to go with the left or the right). Not sure quite exactly what but something going around my ankle, and then down the front of my foot...Does anyone have any ideas? Will that area be totally painful? eek.gif Please Help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Get a tattoo of a foot, it'd blow peoples minds.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭EmerBaggott

Why would you say that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

If you're not sure of a design then dont get the tattoo, as much as you want pretty ankles this week what you get permantly etched into your skin is there till the end. The area is supposed to be quite painful as there's not much flesh (unless you have cankles :D) and its close to the bone so there's a vibrating, dull sort of pain to deal with. Like I said though, don't get that tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

I have a small line of flowers and leaves on the right side if my right foot from ankle to little toe. Its very colourful and I love it. It wasn't too painful, the bit by the ankle bone and up by the toe were the worst, the rest was fine - took under an hour.

Why would you say that?
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding the thread, but I thought you were looking for suggestions... or were you just asking if it'd be painful?

I think weird tattoos are cool though, like for example the dog piece from Monopoly tattooed under someone's left armpit... weird and inexplicable. :pac:
    But maybe that's just me.

• Advertisement

suggestions would be great :) But which foot, I know it might seem silly but would it look nicer on my left or right? Confusion Confusion :p

Now there's an idea... get Christy Brown tattooed on your left foot.

I did actually have to laugh at that one.... :)

Advertisement