Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lectures/tutorials tomorrow? (monday)

Options
  • 15-03-2009 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭

Are they on?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Why wouldn't they be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

because of st patricks day on tuesday. I know that there are no lectures in Mary I tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

mary i is closed for 5 days it has nothing to do with paddys its because they all sleep around and give eachother diseases(apparently) :D

there are lectures tomorrow but not for me as i have mondays off *flex*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

no. no they don't. There's a vomiting bug in Mary I. Students on teaching practice last week were told not to go in for their last day, because of the risk of infecting the primary schools.

Sexualizing everything just shows you're frustrated. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

pwd wrote: »
    no. no they don't. There's a vomiting bug in Mary I. Students on teaching practice last week were told not to go in for their last day, because of the risk of infecting the primary schools.

Sexualizing everything just shows you're frustrated. :(

and was the college not closed for 5 days or something along those lines?

and what has me being frustrated got to do with anything i am like but it stil has nothing to do with it ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement