Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I Bar a number? - 02 mobile

• 15-03-2009 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering is there any quick way to bar a number calling my sony ericsson mobile, also can I also bar the same number on my landline? many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

you need to contact your operator and then the garda. Your operator can trace it and provide a report to the garda who may or may not act on it depending on the nature of the calls.

You should keep a record of times and dates of these calls and the reason you need it blocked. They won't just block it for nothing.

Samsung phones and some home phones allow you to block numbers, but this is a phone feature rather than network.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

If your phone is a UIQ model you can install software on it to bar certain numbers from calling it

Advertisement