Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Silent hill: Homecoming

• 15-03-2009 7:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭

Hey guys!

Has anyone played this yet? I'm pure broke and xbox-less at the mo, but I'm considering buying it within the next week. Anyone know what the achievements are like?

Can anyone recommend me a good light game to play too? Not into the heavy storylines right now....

I'm going to buy Street Fighter, and I'm considering buying Fallout3 having watched my boyfriend's bro play it constantly over the past few weeks... And shockingly I haven't played GTA yet.... Lost and the Damned looks pretty sweet.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

played and finish silent hill in 3 days , it was good and i enjoyed it , easy enough , needs multipal playthroughs for the endings but there is a point you can save at so you dont have to play the whole game over and over.

To be honest though you'd get more value for money from the other games you mentioned especially fallout 3 , i know you said not story heavy bit fallout 3 is not a heavy story in terms of the main plot its quite short. its all the side quests that will devour your life and in terms of value for money 80 hours for 50 euro for what i payed and played is tough to beat .

GTA 4 was fun while it lasted despite its flaws and not being near as fun as previous games

In terms of light games i recently got the megadrive ultimate collection to relive my childhood days :-)
    but I forgot how bloody hard some of these games where :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Yeah, I noticed the short plot, which appeals to me greatly!!! Very short attention span!

Advertisement