Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

library questions

Options
  • 15-03-2009 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭

1. I am a paid up member of Fermoy library. Can I use the same card to withdraw books from, say, Mitchelstown library or do I have to open a new account there?
    2. I've searched the Cork County library database from the library.ie website and found certain books I'd like to read but are located at out reach libraries. Can I order these to be sent to Fermoy?Is there an extra cost involved?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

2. I've searched the Cork County library database from the library.ie website and found certain books I'd like to read but are located at out reach libraries. Can I order these to be sent to Fermoy?

Yes
    Is there an extra cost involved?

No, asfaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭markyedison

go to www.borrowbooks.ie and you can order anything you want from any public library in the country to be sent to your local branch.

Advertisement