Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Voice Actors

Options
  • 15-03-2009 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

I know a lot of people prefer subs over dubs, but for those of you who like dubs who is your favourite voice actor?

Although I mainly watch subs too, my favourite voice actor is Scott McNeil, he voiced Piccolo in DBZ, but he's my favourite for the work he did on Beast Wars: Transformers, he's a lot better than Vic Mignogna IMO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Who did GITS:SAC?

Yeah.

Those guys.

Crispin Freeman and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn.

Or course, the greatest voice actor of all time will always be Cam Clarke. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Billy Crystal.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭thecountessp

Mary Elizabeth McGlynn is so good as Motoko Kusanagi in GIT:SAC it makes me wince to go back to the original movie. I would be so happy if the re dubbed.

Also, it's not anime, but Kevin Conroy in Batman Animated was great; no matter how many Batman movies there are, he'll always have the voice that sticks in my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Christian Bale in Howls moving castle voicing howl was perfect for it,the cast was excellent for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Varkov wrote: »
    Billy Crystal.

Calcifer :D

Mononoke had some great voice acting too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tuwoa

I loved Steve Blum as Spike Spiegel, awesome performance for an awesome show. Tiffany Grant did a wonderful job as Asuka in Evangelion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Kelsey Kramer:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭Tyranax

Johnny Yong Bosch. He just has a "heroic" voice if you will, he's great as Ichigo in Bleach. Shout out to Stephen Jay Blum as well, not just for his anime work, but also he was great as the charachter Jamie in Megas XLR, a show that I really miss.

Advertisement