Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how about a meet up in May for City game?

Options
  • 15-03-2009 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

Ok lads we treid this last year and a few of us met up before the game on last home game of season.Would anyone be interested in trying it again this year,the reason i am posting this now is because the City tickets go on sale to members tommorrow(bronze) and tuesday (lillywhite).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

where is the meetup going ahead?

its definetly a sat isnt it? i wont be able to make a sat game unless its an evening game.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

May not be Saturday yet - only last home game.
    I'm going over.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

going over for the city game

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

I'd love togo, but would need to sort out a ticket or get one on the exchange. Any offers gratefully accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Anyone who needs memberships for this game, just say the word as I wont be able to make it over, I have 2 memberships if needed !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Booked flights today !!

Advertisement