Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUN CERTIFIED PROGRAMMER FOR THE JAVA 2 PLATFORM 6

Options
  • 15-03-2009 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am currently studying for me Sun Microsystems SCJP 6 exam. I have a pdf document of sample exam questions, answers and explanations for the 1.4 exam. It's called

SUN CERTIFIED PROGRAMMER FOR THE JAVA 2 PLATFORM 1.4 (CX-310-035)

and has 256 pages of 999 sample questions. I got it from a friend who did the 1.4 exam. I was wondering if anyone who is studying for the Java 6 exam would have the same document for the Java 6 exam. Maybe there is a later one available or similar document.

If any of you have one, can you let me know?

NB: Please feel to move this to a more suitable area if needs be.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

By the looks of it you may have picked up a braindump of the exam (PDF with lots of questions and an exam number tagged on it). If I am wrong sorry about the presumption

But they are illegal materials and as such if you are caught using them you can have your cert taken away from it. So being honest you should possibly look at using a valid certification training resource.

Before you ask, no its not a sample exam, no its not like past papers in the leaving/uni etc, no its not legit.

There a couple of people who have that cert and can help you, Hobbes is the first one that comes to mind

Advertisement