Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolutionary New Wine-Food-Restaurant Blog

• 15-03-2009 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

Mods - am I allowed to do this just once? Ban my ass if I can't. It won't be the first time, though usually (okay, always) it's for insulting other posters.

Anyway, here goes:

The Grapes of Sloth.
    www.pauljkiernan.wordpress.com

BTW, why is there no Restaurant Review forum on Boards? Given some of the esoteric forums, it's surprising...

Anyway, blog's mostly wine, but in a less-boring style than usual. Restaurant reviews too. Other bits and pieces.

Log on, post comments (I don't even moderate them - go wild!), and before long I will be counting my banner ad cheques - MWAH-HAW-HAWWWW!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'll allow it this once, but don't link to it in posts again.

There's a Restaurant Review thread in the main Food & Drink forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Thanks, Faith. Appreciate it.

The restaurant review thread's kind of hidden - why doesn't it have its own drop-down tab like (e.g.) Cooking and Recipes etc?

Advertisement