Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fossil p0rn.

• 15-03-2009 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

Decided to snap a few pics of my measly fossil collection. These rocks are from Hook Head in wexford. The area where I got these had one fully preserved crinoid, all parts intact. I really wanted to hammer it out... but I didn't. Left it for others to see. If they can find it that is!! The fossils I did take were just rubble & slabs broken off by cows that were wandering around the place. The 4th pic is from somewhere in waterford I think, can't remember exactly. They're packed full of fossils anyways. Enjoy :-)

foss0006DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0007DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0008DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0009DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0010DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0011DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0012DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0013DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0014DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0016DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0017DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0019DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0020DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0022DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0023DesktopResolution.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

foss0024DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0025DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0026DesktopResolution.jpg

foss0027DesktopResolution.jpg

It's like a bloody fossil junkyard isn't it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭katzenjammer

Nice work! Could spend hours at hook head, just lookin!! We found a near perfect crinoid too, once the tide went out a bit.... slippy but worth it :P

Advertisement