Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shop that would buy new items from me

Options
  • 15-03-2009 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

im wondering does anyone know of a shop or business that would buy brand new items of me..

i used to do markets and have a awfull lot of brand new item left
    inc, toys, household item etc not goin into all i have cause it not as if im selling them here

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Poloman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭rio-rose

Poloman wrote: »

thanks i should have explained better......

ive tried ebay, done deal, buy and sell, the dealer, and about 5 other buy and sell sites online..

no joy

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Poloman

Hmm

I was going to say markets or car boot sales but thats how you have the stuff.

As for a shop that would actually buy them I wouldnt know sorry mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 cranmore

might be a stupid question, but have you tried other market traders.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭GG66

Did you try selling it as a job lot on ebay rather than single items? Somone may buy it so sell on individually..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭rio-rose

ya have advertised it where i used to do the markets in the tunnels in carrick but no reply dont want to go up to people and say.. wanna buy a bulk of stuff not when the recession is here..

ya advertised the items as a bulk lot, and some smart *$£% put in a offer of 10 euro ?? that was the only offer

thanks for your help everyone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Well what are you trying to shift you could maybe get rid of it here, especially for a tenner:D

Advertisement