Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant Forms ?

Options
  • 15-03-2009 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when the grant forms are being released this year ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I vaguely remember they were released in July last year... possibly... I know my local youth centre had a list, we put our numbers down and they texted us when the forms came out.

Yeah, they were released very very late last year (stupidly late!). If you contact your local VEC they'll keep your details on file and they'll send one out to you... but regardless of this it's probably worth checking in on them with a phonecall every week or so from June onwards in case they forget your details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

oh wow......... :)
    that's gonna be a pain
    thanks a bunch anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Whats the story with grants. How are ya eligible,etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭li@mo

Swizz wrote: »
    Whats the story with grants. How are ya eligible,etc?

Its basically decided on your parents income.

Go to page 21 of this:

http://www.galway.ie/en/Services/Education/HEG/Scheme2008/TheFile,8472,en.pdf

Thats based on last years requirements. I expect the them to change for the coming year again

• Advertisement
Advertisement