Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Wallet...

Options
  • 15-03-2009 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

Tartan and Black wallet.Contained sentimental memorium cards and loyalty cards to Cafe Sol and Starbucks. E160 of my b day money but I don't care about that!
    Lost around O Connell St Abbey St area or possibly on the 15N
    27/28 Feb

Comments

Lost when? I assume you contacted Dublin Bus and An Garda Síochána?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 FrancieB

So did you lose it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

i assume you went to Dublin Bus and checked local shops in the area to see if some1 left it in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Now you're going to go mad when I post "when is the last time you remember having it".

But you mentioned a nitelink so do you pay a fare on the bus and wouldn't you have had it then?
    Never been on a nitelink so I don't know how it works but have a think about this OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Dónal wrote: »
    Lost when? I assume you contacted Dublin Bus and An Garda Síochána?
    Bus, not Garda though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

mikemac wrote: »
    Now you're going to go mad when I post "when is the last time you remember having it".

But you mentioned a nitelink so do you pay a fare on the bus and wouldn't you have had it then?
    Never been on a nitelink so I don't know how it works but have a think about this OP
    Na you get tickets before you get on the Nitelink but my Bf payed.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,504 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Expect little bits of said Wallet in the post plus ransom note. We want E160 in un-used notes or your wallet gets it

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Wallet? You surely mean purse?!

Pfft! Wallet!

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Hackysack

Tough break OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

10 posts and nobody has told you to feck off to the Dublin forum. The recession is making AH ers go soft.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I lost my wallet on friday :(

Advertisement