Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilner Jars

• 16-03-2009 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Does anyone know where i can get kilner jars for cooking?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

BIFFOS wrote: »
    Does anyone know where i can get kilner jars for cooking?

Real screw top kilners are no longer made, the best place to buy is secondhand shops in the UK.
    The replacement's are le Parfait jars, they have the wire neck with attached lid and an orange rubber seal.
    Try a cookware shop, I know the one in Bantry stocks them,and some supermarkets stock them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BIFFOS

Thanks for that so I am looking for parfait jars not looking for expensive ones so do you know if they are cheap anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,053 ✭✭✭✭event

there is a shop in the buttercrane in newry that sells them and also kitchen complements on chatham street

http://www.kitchencomplements.ie/kc/Main/Home.asp

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I got lots in Atlantic Homecare a couple of years ago. Homestore & More also sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Minder

• Advertisement
Advertisement