Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox wont play halo 3

• 16-03-2009 12:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone, I've had this problem since i got the xbox at christmas. Basically what happens is, i put in halo and when i go to campaign it starts to load up (very slowly) and after about 10 seconds it says game unable to load, and im brought to the multiplayer menu. When i try play halo without the hard drive on, it loads up fast but again same thing happens. I called ms about it in Jan and they said try a different copy of halo. I kinda forgot about it then as i wasnt really bothered to get a copy from my friends, but recently i've been wanting to play halo. I gave my copy of halo to my friend to see if it works in his xbox and it does, so the disc is fine. I've googled this a bit and a few people have had this problem, and they all had to send their xbox to ms to get fixed. Has anyone from boards had this problem? If so please tell me if/how you got it sorted. I dont want to have to send my xbox away for repair, then wait a few weeks to get it back. Thanks for replies!!

Advertisement