Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Derry vs Dublin

• 16-03-2009 12:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Derry scored some great points. Lucky for Dublin Paddy Bradley went off injured.

3358228436_b5ecb1756b.jpg?v=0

3357286537_0faf79df27.jpg?v=0

3357987556_ab91e937b0.jpg?v=0

3357120067_3f11746b38.jpg?v=0

3357452875_183103f8b4.jpg?v=0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,158 ✭✭✭dinneenp

nice photos- very clear.
    What settings do you use for night time sports?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

Nice shots alright. On flickr you have them up as Dublin v KERRY though. I know ye are used to getting hammered by Kerry so it's an easy mistake to make!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

Some good shots there.
    It was a nice dry night for it.
    Do they not always have to use a yellow ball under floodlights?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭OnLooker

Ballyman wrote: »
    Nice shots alright. On flickr you have them up as Dublin v KERRY though. I know ye are used to getting hammered by Kerry so it's an easy mistake to make!! :)

Ha ha. I saw that & corrected it pronto. Gonna try and go to the Dublin vs Waterford game on Sunday as well as the U21 Leinster Championshhip game between Dublin & Westmeath on Saturday.

dinneenp wrote: »
    nice photos- very clear.
    What settings do you use for night time sports?

ISO 1600 1/500sec

• Advertisement

City-Exile wrote: »
    Some good shots there.
    It was a nice dry night for it.
    Do they not always have to use a yellow ball under floodlights?

I thought they did but it was a real mix & match job.

Would have liked the ball to have come down my end a bit more. Derry were so dominant in the 2nd half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Nice shots Chris, just keep an eye on the horizon or pitch levels and try to keep them straight as much as you can. I think Waterford are playing up there this week but I might not be able to get to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭donalglackin

what lens did you use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

Ballyman wrote: »
    On current form we are used to getting hidings from more than Kerry:(. Derry looked much physically stronger than Dublin.
    Didnt get to match as I had more important things to tend to like an U/14 team. Say no more I am currently banned from G.A.A forum.

Anyway, the photos, as usual they are super shots Chris. Crisp and clear.

what lens did you use.

Canon 300mm f2.8

• Advertisement

kensutz wrote: »
    Nice shots Chris, just keep an eye on the horizon or pitch levels and try to keep them straight as much as you can. I think Waterford are playing up there this week but I might not be able to get to it.

Good man Ken. Its always good to have something to work on. You coming up to Croker on Saturday week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SBPhoto

Very nice shots for floodlight match. great clarity and brightness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

OnLooker wrote: »
    Good man Ken. Its always good to have something to work on. You coming up to Croker on Saturday week?

Yeah I have a hectic weekend. U21 match Fri, Ireland Saturday and Leinster on Sunday and Photo Fest Sunday morning.

Advertisement