Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Media

• 16-03-2009 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm interested in doing a Master's in Digital Media. The three courses I am looking at are Multimedia in DCU and Digial Media in TCD and DIT.

Anyone have first hand knowledge of any of these courses? or a recommendation of which one is good, or info about the differences between the courses?

any information is appreciated!!

Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 redmanIII

I am thinking of doing the one in DIT. I have researched a few of the courses and this seems the most practical. I called into the college but the main man wasn't in.I got a quick look around.Looks great. Might see you there.D:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭edireland

I just completed a Digital Media course with Professional Development LTD and found then totally unprofessional.
    Course material supplied did not comply with the course requirements and management were extremely unhelpful. My recommendation is avoid them totally there is more reputably company’s out there.
    I have completed several other IT courses with CMIT.ie with no problems with the course content, Staff, Management or FETAC requirements.

Advertisement