Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] well....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

lol nice one jaggeh, which director? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Spy.

I too have experienced that moment where you log in and find you've been stripped of roles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

Metalzero/fantasma from thundercats

Artemis drake called me a spy to my face at fanfest cos i wouldnt stop hanging around with orange species and his mates. so they may have had me on a list waiting for me to step out of line or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Your char's are both pretty terrible

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Telling someone to suck you balls is out of line? I dont think i would last long in that corp.

• Advertisement

Don't know him but most of thundercats directors are tools.

Quote this if your down! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Hit me up with a PM and ill get you in to Goonswarm.

Yeah me too I guess, for a small fee I'll get you into PL (I'm V important PL guy)

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

Gneez wrote: »
    Yeah me too I guess, for a small fee I'll get you into PL (I'm V important PL guy)

Director of LOW SEC!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

All i can say is, i talked to orange one day in game and he was one of the nicest guys i know. was trying to kill his titan with my ibis. i do believe i have the kill mail somewhere. had a nice convo with him after he smartbombed me and was nice enough to let my pod go. :P

http://killboard.outbreak-eve.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=51637

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

yeah he is a nice guy.

on a side note pls dont try to scam me

1. i know a scam when i see one.
    2. i have nothing for you to scam off me :)

Dude, we're not going to scam our Irish brosefs. There is usually a 1bil isk security deposit that has to be made when joining Goonswarm. It is made over the course of four weeks which is paid back with 10% interest, but since you were blue to us, and because you're Irish, I'm pretty confident that I could get it halfed for you. I'd need to be sure you weren't kicked from Razor for being a spy though, so if you're still interested I'd have to get in touch with the director who kicked you and ask a few questions.

Auth forum best forum.

Ass wrote: »
    Dude, we're not going to scam our Irish brosefs. There is usually a 1bil isk security deposit that has to be made when joining Goonswarm. It is made over the course of four weeks which is paid back with 10% interest, but since you were blue to us, and because you're Irish, I'm pretty confident that I could get it halfed for you. I'd need to be sure you weren't kicked from Razor for being a spy though, so if you're still interested I'd have to get in touch with the director who kicked you and ask a few questions.

.... goonie do not tempt my patience a second time. :cool:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055051415

Having a no scamming rule is dumb, the heavy-handed moderation of this forum is part of the reason its a ghost town, that and the fact that boards is a crap forum in general anyway =^_^=

JEA I INSULTED YOR FORUM WHATCHA GON DO SUCKA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

why in gods name would anyone want to pay 1billion to be able to join a corp? seems a little expensive just so you can join an allianz.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I'm a fairly big player in deep core mineing and perkone i could maybe get you in but only if you punch jaysonia in the face in real life then send me a picture of you swimming in his tears

R0ot wrote: »
    .... goonie do not tempt my patience a second time. :cool:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055051415
    I would never do such a thing. :pac:

JEA I INSULTED YOR FORUM WHATCHA GON DO SUCKA

Limerick sucks. There I said it! :D

• Advertisement

R0ot wrote: »
    Limerick sucks. There I said it! :D

Ahaha I had forgotten what Gnee sounds like on Vent.

>:-|

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Your char's are both pretty terrible

^^ This!

:P

Advertisement