Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6230i

• 16-03-2009 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I could find a new Nokia 6230i from a reputable source? I've used it for the last three years and recently upgraded to a Nokia E51....big mistake.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 FrancieB

Have you tried any of the mobile phone retailers in your town?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

FrancieB wrote: »
    Have you tried any of the mobile phone retailers in your town?

Tried them all to no avail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Chances are you wont find this for sale in a shop. They are quite old. Mot netowrk phone shops might have second, or refurb jobs for sale, but it would be a trail from shop to shop.

Phonesonline.ie €133

Adverts.ie €75

Or try ebay, and make sure its unlocked. User has high feedback rating and a lot of sales. Ebay will be your cheapest option.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

Davy wrote: »
    Chances are you wont find this for sale in a shop. They are quite old. Mot netowrk phone shops might have second, or refurb jobs for sale, but it would be a trail from shop to shop.

Phonesonline.ie €133

Adverts.ie €75

Or try ebay, and make sure its unlocked. User has high feedback rating and a lot of sales. Ebay will be your cheapest option.

If you buy from ebay.co.uk and the seller states the phone is unlocked, does that mean unlocked for UK only or does unlocked mean everywhere?? Sorry to be asking basic questions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If you buy from ebay.co.uk and the seller states the phone is unlocked, does that mean unlocked for UK only or does unlocked mean everywhere?? Sorry to be asking basic questions.

It means unlocked from everywhere. No need to be sorry either, its a mobile forum your allowed ask questions :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

will pm you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭-Freebird-

They were such a reliable little phone, you won't get one in any retail stores now though. They stopped selling those ages ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭paul.irl

Or try this shop:

http://cgi.ebay.de/NOKIA-6230i-6230-i-WIE-NEU-ORIGINAL-BLUETOOTH-KFZ_W0QQitemZ120381350642QQihZ002QQcategoryZ9355QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Based in Germany but have bought lots of phones here without issue. You can write to them in English and they are helpful enough. They had new models recently but can't seem to find the link right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

-Freebird- wrote: »
    They were such a reliable little phone, you won't get one in any retail stores now though. They stopped selling those ages ago.
    We have them;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement