Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Paddy's Day BULBS?!

• 16-03-2009 11:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

From what Ninty9er said in the today I saw thread, I decided to create this thread.

If people are going to be doing the 13 tap challenge tomorrow for Paddy's Day, why not make it a BULBS as well!

We havent had one since early last semester, and its about time we got organised together.

Suggestions for a time and place are welcome [Stables obviously for the 13 tap challenge, but what time?]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

A bit short notice for me. Won't be able to make this one :(

Have fun anyway guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

3pm in the Stables.

I'm recooperating a sore throat at home today so i can make it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I'm sure I could call in briefly, somewhere between creating a Flash project and correcting my FYP, amongst other things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

ninty9er wrote: »
    3pm in the Stables.

I'm recooperating a sore throat at home today so i can make it.

Thats it, get your excuses in nice and early! :p

FastForward to tmrw: "Ninty9er" : I havent recovered sufficiently from this sore throat so I cant drink, therefore I wont be there! :p:D

Just messing with ya lad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Is the Stables open all day tomorrow?

• Advertisement

I'm not 100% sure if they will be open at 8:00am like they usually are, but they are definitely open until 11:30pm

Cheers

Didn't know about the morning time. However, glance at some notice on their door saying they had something or another from 6 pm (?) till closing.

Its more than likely a DJ/Music from 6pm - Closing :rolleyes: More of the wonderful Ber :rolleyes: :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

*whispers very quietly*

(if the Stables is open, does that mean the Library is open?)

Ber is a legend. He got a standing ovation at the Harvard-Yale, Track and Field Dinner last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

YFlyer wrote: »
    Harvard-Yale, Track and Field Dinner

[Hillbilly accent] We don't take kindly to your kind around here. [/Hillbilly accent] :p

The Don wrote: »
    [Hillbilly accent] We don't take kindly to your kind around here. [/Hillbilly accent] :p

Funny thing about it. Our American residents in Dromroe village were bitching about that the Harvard Yale crew been spoiled rich kids

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

YFlyer wrote: »
    Ber is a legend. He got a standing ovation at the Harvard-Yale, Track and Field Dinner last year.

Well, money can't buy taste!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

*whispers very quietly*

(if the Stables is open, does that mean the Library is open?)

*whispers back*

I'm pretty sure it's closed, despite a load of FYP's being due on Thursday. The labs in the language building are closed too.

Advertisement