Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a retro / indie suit for wedding?

• 16-03-2009 12:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    Dublin based male wondering if you have any tips for places I could look for a slightly different kind of wedding suit. Looking for something a little retro or 'alternative' (I hate that word, but its suitable here kind of, no pun intended), maybe something brown with a bit of tartan maybe. I'm not quite sure as you can tell, I think its one of those 'I'll know it when I see it' situations but havent a clue where to start.

I'm about 6'3" and average/slim build if that helps. And I don't have money to burn. The times they are tough!
    thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

Try any of the vintage shops around town- Eager Beaver in Temple Bar is pretty big, there's a retro place up on Georges St as well, think it's called Wild Child. Or if you don't find the perfect suit, try find something that fits you well and you can buy some tartan fabric and get someone to customise it for you perhaps?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Wild Child is now in Temple Bar, near the house entrance of Urban Outfitters.

Advertisement