Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eamon dunphy reaction to the manutd v liverpool game

• 16-03-2009 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if Dunphy had anything to say in the star today regarding the match on saturday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭internelligent

I wouldn't mind reading that actually, but still recovering from sat night to be bothered walking to shop!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

If he has you'll probably find it in the Star.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

He seemed pissed a how Ferguson could complain about losing an extra day after the CL but how they accepted the €500,000, actually that was on the back page i can't remember if it was Dunkey.

He was saying how when United play with Cristiano Ronaldo and Berbatov they are effectivley playing with 9 men. I couldn't be arsed reading the rest of his crap though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

If he has you'll probably find it in the Star.

I would have thought that apparent. Did you even read the opening post ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

MOG7 wrote: »
    He was saying how when United play with Cristiano Ronaldo and Berbatov they are effectivley playing with 9 men. I couldn't be arsed reading the rest of his crap though.

I'm sure if you think about it hard enough, you'll understand what he's getting at though???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

jasonorr wrote: »
    I'm sure if you think about it hard enough, you'll understand what he's getting at though???

Oh ye i know i agree with him on that even but i just don't listen to the rubbish he talks, it might have sounded like i actually lik eUnited in my post but i don't, i just couldn't be bothered reading stuff from a lad who knows nothing about the modern game, it might aswell be one of us writing that article instead of him:rolleyes:

MOG7 wrote: »
    Oh ye i know i agree with him on that even but i just don't listen to the rubbish he talks, it might have sounded like i actually lik eUnited in my post but i don't, i just couldn't be bothered reading stuff from a lad who knows nothing about the modern game, it might aswell be one of us writing that article instead of him:rolleyes:

Fair enough, I never read his articles, but I think he's great entertainment when he's on the TV!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Someone said he punted 3 grand on Utd in the match thread (I think it was)

mike65 wrote: »

I'm sure he can afford it though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

mike65 wrote: »

80523153.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

ROFL @ that ^ ROFL at Dunphy.

ROFL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

I've said it once and I'll say it again, that is the only good thing to have come of saturday if it's true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

A7X wrote: »
    I've said it once and I'll say it again, that is the only good thing to have come of saturday if it's true.

Nah, Liverpool picking up 3 points was :p

I've grown tired of Dunphy on the box these days, too predictable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Nah, Liverpool picking up 3 points was :p
    Meh, I don't think the points matter that much. As a united fan, it's the humiliating defeat that hurts more than giving up the 3 points. I still don't see us losing the league to be honest - liverpool left it too late IMO.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement