Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing Lessons - Dublin

Options
  • 16-03-2009 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

I've always been better at the guitar than at singing and it's put me off playing for a couple of years now, so I want to do something about it. I think there is hope for my singing voice but I need some lessons. Can anyone recommend somewhere in Dublin to get these?

Thanks,

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 missyme

Hi rgiller,

i can highly recommend Honor Heffernan, she is a professional jazz/rock singer and teaches singing from her house in Dunlaoghaire and will help improve a voice at any level whatever your ability and build confidence in your singing.

I went to her for a few years and found her great, i think you pick songs you want to work on and she goes through the techniques you need to make the most of them.

I can give you her phone number if you pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Waltons have some good singing teachers.
    If you wanna give them a shot.
    www.newschool.ie

Advertisement