Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to rent a house in Woodlawn Grove

• 16-03-2009 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a 4 bedroom house to rent in Woodlawn Grove in Waterford. The budget is Max €900 euro a month. Does anyone know if any would be available around the middle of May? And is it a nice quiet area? Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Kind Regards,

MR25 :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Have you tried Daft.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭M25

Hi, Yes i did. I saw one or two but there gone. :( I know they wont be able to hold them for me because its too far away. I just want to start looking now. :)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Hi, Thank you so much for your help! :) Those websites were great! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I would do my best to avoid bookaroom - not trying to spoil the thread or anything but I've never had a bigger pain in my arse.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

mayordenis wrote: »
    I would do my best to avoid bookaroom - not trying to spoil the thread or anything but I've never had a bigger pain in my arse.

No its good for people to add imput of each of those that I have listed, I only posted up some that may be some help to him, I have never used any off them so I cant vouch for any of them, But all I will say is ep property is owned by my brother in law;)

Thank you so much for all your help everyone! I heard bad things about bookaroom too but theres not many other places left with the houses in the area that i want unfornately. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 stupidsometimes

My one advice is no matter how desperate you get stay away from bookaroom.

I went with them before and spent 8months of pure hell. I won't go into detail but in the end I had to threaten them with legal action over the constant harrassment.

Advertisement