Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

will these fit?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

can anyone help me out

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

KSC=KWA. I find that anything TM is always slightly off every one else in measurements.

KSC=KWA. I find that anything TM is always slightly off every one else in measurements.

i didnt know ksc was kwa.

thanks for that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yup, Cpt. chaos is right, they are the same company.

As for the speed plates, they fit really nicely and are more than just a gucci looking piece, i found them very useful for pulling out spare mags easier. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

While I can't tell you if they'll fit (as Captain Chaos said KSC and KWA are the same) I can tell you I've a set of them myself and they look über cool. They really finish off the look of my 18c. Hell they even do their real job and make pulling the mags out of a pouch easier. Well worth the money in my book.

• Advertisement

cheers lads thanks for all that im going to order the ksc ones now!

also seriously thinking of ordering the mag pull pts mags for my m4 too......iv falling in love with mag pull:D

Advertisement