Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mindpuss Issue 1!!

Options
  • 16-03-2009 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Well it's finally happened- I've finished the first issue of my new comic: Mindpuss Issue 1. With 22 pages and 3 stories of pure mayhem and confussion, the contents are more enticing than a Faberge Egg!
    I'll be bringing it with me to the Thing in London at the end of the month, but won't be having the official launch till 2nd April. (Venue to be confirmed) So hope you all are around for that! Anyway here's what to look for when it hits the shops!

mindpuss_1_cover.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Huzzah! I shall push money in your general direction until you push an issue in my general direction at the Thing then. I like the cover, reminds me of Jim Woodring's Frank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭RAMAN

I read some of your work in the free Irish comic day one shot so if that was anything to go by I can't wait to read this baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

See you at the Thing Hoovers, shall pick a copy up then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Looks great, can't wait to get my hands on it! I'd like to go to the launch as well, depending on the venue of course...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Hoovers

Thanks lads,
    Looking forward to getting it out there! Will post up the venue for launch as soon as I get confirmation in the next few days!
    :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Hey everybody,

The venue for the launch is Toners in Baggot Street on Thursday 2nd April. It'll be upstairs and festivities kick off at 8pm!

Hope to see you there.

Ronan

Tonight folks!!

Hope you can make it
    :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

It was tonight? Jeez, I thought it was later!
    Was listening to the review on Comic Cast, according to Liam its for sale in Sub City so I'll pop in soon and buy it there!

Huge thankyou to everyone who came out last night. Was a great success so thanks again. Mindpuss is now nicely leaking into the public domain...
    I'll have some copies in Subcity from today and around the country from next week! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 smithrdn

good Effort and all the best

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 D Shalvey

Hey man.

Meant to come to the launch but it totally slipped my mind; sorry!

I did pick up a copy from Sub City over the weekend though; looking forward to reading it.

Best,

Dec.

D Shalvey wrote: »
    Hey man.

Meant to come to the launch but it totally slipped my mind; sorry!

I did pick up a copy from Sub City over the weekend though; looking forward to reading it.

Best,

Dec.

Hey No worries man,

Glad you got your hands on a copy-Hope you like/liked it!
    :D

Advertisement