Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE

• 16-03-2009 3:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Plz feel free to move to the correct forum...

I have a Satellite Dish to get the HotBird channels... I want to watch the Irish channels RTE....

I do not think I can get that using the Dish... correct?

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Rick_

No, you won't, nor will you be able to receive them unless you subscribe to Sky as the channels are encrypted. Best bet is, if you are in a suitable reception area, to stick up an aerial and get them via analogue, or if you're lucky, the test on DTT. Or, if all of those fail... get Sky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

I love in a duplex...

I do not mind to use the aerials unless it is huge? Can I get RTE using small arials? Where can I get those from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭bazzer

I love in a 3-bed semi ! :D

Seeing your location is Kilcock, you should be able to pick up RTE and others using a standard compact antenna. Check out your neighbours houses to see what type of aerials they are using and in which direction they're pointing.

Advertisement