Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrow Piercing Dublin - Where and how much??

Options
  • 16-03-2009 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Hey all :)

Thinking of getting my eyebrow pierced. Only thing ive noticed is that its a fortune! Who pays 40 quid for this?! I want to get it done in dublin and for cheap enough, cause i am fairly broke but also want it done.

So if you have recommendations for cheap and good places please let me know :)

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

Anyone who wants the piercing done by a trained, competent professional, using medical grade equipment and having an understanding of correct placement. Those people spend 30+.

people looking for a bargain get earing studs.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Don't bargain shop for people who will be sticking needles in you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I plan on getting this done in a few in a few weeks when my rugby season is finished. From what i've read, snakebite is the best place to get it done. Don't be trying to get a bargain on this, you get what you pay for with this sort of thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Fair enough lads, ill take it from ya's :)

thanks for this, any more advise would be appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Thanks for everyone that replied here and does, helped a lot. I avoided Georges arcade after taking a look myself and after hearing about all the nightmares (they werent that cheap anyway) and so got it done in Body Shock. Chap doing it was really nice and called me the luckiest f*cker in the world when i told him what job i do (im a video games tester)

Must say its perfectly placed, doesnt feel weird at all and i love it. Highly recommended :) Only 35 as well :)

Thanks everyone :)

Advertisement