Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Judge Jules in Leisureland, Galway

Options
  • 16-03-2009 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

Is anybody here going tonight?

I'm hoping to.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

It promises to be sufficiently tome and I sincerely hope to feek some beurs there. It would cap a quite splendid night were I to beag someone elses yokes should they be so gomey as to fail to keep sketch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Robbo wrote: »
    It promises to be sufficiently tome and I sincerely hope to feek some beurs there. It would cap a quite splendid night were I to beag someone elses yokes should they be so gomey as to fail to keep sketch.
    good post, i liked the use of old time slang

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭cL0h

DRakE wrote: »
    good post, i liked the use of old time slang

Yeah that middle-class wannabe nack slang must be out of date by at least 3 years now.
    Oh wait! You're taking off real nacks aren't you.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭lisaface

I saw this advertised a month ago in both cuba and the roisin ,but then I had no interest as I assumed it would be ****e and nobody would be goin' (no one I know!) stupid I know, ha

This changed, a group of my mates are now attending, I was told on friday night, bastards :( I havn't had money to purchase a ticket grrr to **** planning.

Anyone know if tickets are still available, as I really wanna go now - but according to TM all tickets are sold :( any chance of scoring on the door?, anyone know, anyone at all!? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Shaniev

Hey Lisa there will be tickets on the door 100% sure! Will be there tonight im doing the photos in there for my bro he's playing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Robbo wrote: »
    Its actually spelt beoir

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Its actually spelt beoir

In my part of da city we spelt it BEURS. None of your fancy sh@te. Are you from the other side of the city?

Yeah yeah funky yeah...

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭schween

lisaface wrote: »
    Anyone know if tickets are still available, as I really wanna go now - but according to TM all tickets are sold :( any chance of scoring on the door?, anyone know, anyone at all!? lol

Ticketmaster lie. I got one in there at 6.30pm this evening...It was €40 though I nearly dropped. And it was advertised as 32.50 + booking fee.
    That's some booking fee.

There's definately tickets on the door.

In my part of da city we spelt it BEURS. None of your fancy sh@te. Are you from the other side of the city?

Yeah yeah funky yeah...
    I be in the Connemara side of Galway, Yaaaaargghh

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I be in the Connemara side of Galway, Yaaaaargghh
    As am I, and I spell it "Beur". Perhaps you were schooled without direction.

• Advertisement

Not all of us were taught in hedge schools though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

schween wrote:
    Is anybody here going tonight?

I'm hoping to.

I'd rather vomit through my eyes whilst slowly amputating my leg with a butter knife to be quite frank, and honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

ZorbaTehZ wrote: »
    I'd rather vomit through my eyes whilst slowly amputating my leg with a butter knife to be quite frank, and honest.

Or something to that effect indeed..

Advertisement