Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Only got 335 in mocks but need a lot more.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

youl be fine to get your points:)
    my friends older sister got 300 in her mocks/pres and got 520 in the real thing =) it can be done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭lorna100

My sister got 190 points in the mocks, 480 in the real thing - so stop worrying.

I got 440 in the mocks, need 555 - am fairly confident it will happen.

Believe in yourself, that you will do it - and its half the battle won already.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭dog_pig

lorna100 wrote: »
    My sister got 190 points in the mocks, 480 in the real thing - so stop worrying.

I got 440 in the mocks, need 555 - am fairly confident it will happen.

Believe in yourself, that you will do it - and its half the battle won already.

I'm in a similar situation to you; got about 440 with little or no study for the mocks and need about 540 in the LC.

I've done a fair bit these last few weeks but I've a feeling I'm not gonna perform in Maths (got a D2 in the mocks and need a B1) even though I'm doing loads of papers - it really pisses me off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭lorna100

dog_pig wrote: »
    I'm in a similar situation to you; got about 440 with little or no study for the mocks and need about 540 in the LC.

I've done a fair bit these last few weeks but I've a feeling I'm not gonna perform in Maths (got a D2 in the mocks and need a B1) even though I'm doing loads of papers - it really pisses me off!

I always find in an exam situation i perform much better than when Im just doing papers at home. you'll be grand, worst thing you can do is stress about it.

Advertisement