Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet 50mb Broadband what wireless N router should i get

Options
  • 16-03-2009 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

Magnet 50mb Broadband what wireless router should i get

The connections on the wall are straight ethernet ports some so just need a router not a router/modem

The speed i have is 50mb so reckon a wireless N router is needed my m1530 has the N wireless card built in so it can handle it

So basically recommend i router thats good value like 60-70euro that will do the job it will just be used for downloading etc. no real fancy networking stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭requiem1

I have this. Its cheap and cheerful and does the job. Using the setup cd makes life easy and you can configure it to control your internet connection which means that you tend not to loose connection as much as you do with the ISP's router.

Advertisement