Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennels / Pet Sitter for older dog with heart condition.

Options
  • 16-03-2009 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi there,
    I have had a pom cross for the past 3 years (he was abandoned after owners didn't want to pay for medication) and I reckon he's around 10 years old. He has been on heart medication ever since I got him. I am heading away for a week on 3rd april and I usually have family to look after him. Unfortunately it's not an option this time and I'm hoping I can find either a pet sitter (preferably) or recommendation of a good boarding facility that have experience looking after dogs with medical conditions. He's had all his vaccinations including kennel cough. He's a very lively dog, sociable (even though initially he can be a bit scared of other dogs and may bark at them, especially if I'm there) and very affectionate. If anyone has any suggestions they'd be much appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Ulanzi

Where are you based? Plenty of good places around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Benja0

I guess it would have been helpful to say whereabouts I am alright! I'm in Lucan but am prepared to travel...

Advertisement