Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to rent a mobile home in kerry for a week

Options
  • 16-03-2009 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

hi all im hoping to head to kerry (dingle area) for a week or two around last week in july.
    it has to be a site with mobile homes as ill have a new born baby with us and dont realy fancy 2 adults 3 kids and a baby in a tenteek.gif
    so any help you can give will be greatly received.
    p.s. can anyone tell me if anchor caravan park in dingle have mobiles on site to rent?

cheers all
    wayne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Hello wayne,
    Maybe try looking here,most of whats out there is on it..
    Tralee is maybe 3/4 of an hour to an hour from dingle, though iv done it in 35 mins...:o
    http://www.irishbeds.com/kerry_cmp.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 curious15

hey wayne i have a mobile home in shore acre caravan park in camp(i think its near anchor) and the mobile home across the way from me gets rented out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Yeah Shore Acre is a nice spot.

Also Sandy Bay Caravan Park near Castle gregory. It's a turn off on the way to Dingle, I guess it would be about half way between Dingle and Tralee, maybe someone else knows better. It's a turn off to the right at a grotto when coming from Tralee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭exactiv

Hi Wayne,

My parents are letting their mobile home for the first time this year. It's in a nice spot in Ventry, Dingle. Very family friendly. The beach is totally secluded as well, so it's a very safe place for kids.

Have a look here for details: http://sites.google.com/site/mobilehomedingle/

All the best,

-ex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭eobphotography

I stayed in a mobile in valentia Island (there is a short ferry ride over) the mobile was privately owned on its own site, very quiet and rural. If you looking fro a quiet retreat perfect if you looking for more facilities maybe not for you but we loved it. Just google mobile home valentia. It was very cheap too only €200 for the week if i recall correctly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Number44

Hi. I am looking to rent a modern mobile home as like on the webpage advertised above. This is not available in July. Can anyone point me in the right directions. Its for 2 adults and a 7 yr old and would really like a mobile on or near the beach. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jrdel

Hi. I have a mobile home in " Seaside Park " in Camp near Castlegregory/Dingle/Tralee. It is a family oriented park with a beautiful safe beach. If you are interested let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mooneyao

hiya i seen ur message about the moblie home in seaside park. i would be really interested in renting it for a week in july if its vacant. please contact me if its still avaiklable. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 taraoshea

Hi,Im Just looking for the price of your mobile home for 2 weeks in july thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pavana

jrdel wrote: »
    Hi. I have a mobile home in " Seaside Park " in Camp near Castlegregory/Dingle/Tralee. It is a family oriented park with a beautiful safe beach. If you are interested let me know.

HI Im interested iun possibly renting your mobile, what are available weeks during June to August and how much. Thanks in advance
    Paul Owens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 miriamoc

I am interested in the mobile home in Seaside Park in Camp for a week in August, Can you let me know availability, prices and how many people your mobile home will sleep ?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Please pm me with price aswell mid July 2A & 2C and dog. Any links to camp site?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭chimpo85

hi all im hoping to head to kerry (dingle area) for a week or two around last week in july.
    it has to be a site with mobile homes as ill have a new born baby with us and dont realy fancy 2 adults 3 kids and a baby in a tenteek.gif
    so any help you can give will be greatly received.
    p.s. can anyone tell me if anchor caravan park in dingle have mobiles on site to rent?

cheers all
    wayne

Hey Wayne,

I live next door to the Anchor and the people who own the park are good friends. If you would like me to enquire about any dates or anything drop me a message.

(Just to let you know, its not in Dingle, its about a mile from Castlegregory on the Tralee side...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Moconnor1

Just wondering would anyone have a mobile home to rent in castlegregory for 1 week starting sat 20/08/11 until sat 27/08/11 for 2 adults 2 children. I am interested in Kerry and would like a good price on same anyone with anything available please let me know thank you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Pixsar

Hi, I am looking for a mobile home to rent in the Dingle od any seaside area in Kerry from Aug 4th to 8th? 2 adults 3 children. Short notice I know but worth a shot! Can anybody help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cfoster

Hi Moconnor1,
    I have a 3 bedroomed mobile home to rent in the seaside park just outside Camp about a 10min drive to castlegregory if your interested.Mobile home consists of 1 Double room and 2 twin rooms,kitchen/dining room.Shower and toilet.The mobile is a mere 1 minute walk to beach.Cost is 300 for the week if your interested let me know.Cheers Catherine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cfoster

Pixsar wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for a mobile home to rent in the Dingle od any seaside area in Kerry from Aug 4th to 8th? 2 adults 3 children. Short notice I know but worth a shot! Can anybody help!
    Might be able to help have a mobile home in Camp right on the beach, about 30 min drive to Dingle if that is any help.Mobile consits of 1 double room and 2 twin rooms,kitchen/dining room,toilet and shower.Let me know if your interested.cheers Catherine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 davyheff

Hi Catherine, i'd be interested in renting this from you for four nights if available Aug 10-14. 2 adults and a 4 year old. Perhaps you could text me on your number and i'll ring you tomorrow afternoon, regards dave 087-6491230

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 themcs

hi catherine, just wondering do u have mobile free from today til wednesday ?? u might give me a shout if u do. 0863292742

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭duckling10

Hi Catherine,
    i am enquiring about the mobile home in Camp. Would it be free this coming thurs night or Friday, plus Saturday night, ie 2 or 3 nights, 4th/5th/6th july, please, and if so would it suit 2 adults, 4 girls (17 to 10) and 1 little boy age 5? we would love to get a chance to stay in a mobile and we want to explore this area, please pm to let me know your price and availability,
    thanks
    liz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭duckling10

hi Chimpo,
    may i ask you if there are mobile homes to rent in Anchor park currently? i am looking for something for this coming thurs night or Friday, plus Saturday night, ie 2 or 3 nights, 4th/5th/6th july, please, something to suit 2 adults, 4 girls (17 to 10) and 1 little boy age 5?
    thanks
    liz

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭tazdustdevil

Hi we are interested in renting your mobile home in camp this coming weekend 3rd to 6th may 2013. 1) is it available? 2) how much do you charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭tazdustdevil

cfoster wrote: »
    Might be able to help have a mobile home in Camp right on the beach, about 30 min drive to Dingle if that is any help.Mobile consits of 1 double room and 2 twin rooms,kitchen/dining room,toilet and shower.Let me know if your interested.cheers Catherine.

Hi Catherine,

We are looking for a mobile home to rent this coming weekend 3rd to 6th May. 1) is yours available? 2) how much would it cost?
    Thanks

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I wouldn't hold out there taz.

cfoster
    General Information
    Last Activity: 26-07-2011 08:45

Try Camp Juntion House. There is 2 apartments there, give him a ring and see what he says. I am in no way connected with this place or the owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Babs3

Hi I know this thread is a few years old now but I was wondering if some of the mobile homes mentioned are available again this yr. I am looking for mid July or early August for 1 week. Close to a beach & maybe a playground? 2 kids 3 & 6yrs. Somewhere between Dingle & Tralee would be perfect.
    Thank you ( I'm new to this!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Moriseyg

Looking for a mobile home, house or room to rent from May right up to September, I'll be working and surfing just need a place to sleep, anyone have anything or could help me out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Insync

Hi Moconnor1,
    I have a 3 bedroomed mobile home to rent in the seaside park just outside Camp about a 10min drive to castlegregory if your interested.Mobile home consists of 1 Double room and 2 twin rooms,kitchen/dining room.Shower and toilet.The mobile is a mere 1 minute walk to beach.Cost is 300 for the week if your interested let me know.Cheers Catherine.

Hi Catherine

I am interested in your caravan if you are renting it this year and am flexible with dates.
    Could you pm me?
    Thanks
    Mags

• Registered Users Posts: 2 catherinebee

Hi, know it is last minute, but any availability for 4 or 5 days from 9th aug to 19th, any dates good. Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 2 catherinebee

Hi Moconnor1,

Hi, know its very last minute but do you have any availability for 4 or 5 days from 9th to 18th aug, any dates fine. Thx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Does Wests Caravan Park Killorglin exist or is it closed?

I'm a bit desperate* at the moment, we were supposed to go to Kerry but due to late confirmation of dates I cannot find anything at all. Am really looking to hire a house/cottage for 2, but would take a mobile home or even camp at a pinch.

*bit desperate? Who am I kidding? I'm up the creek and looking for a paddle....heeeeellllpp!

Advertisement