Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chris Cornell ft.Timbaland - Part of Me - (Official Video) HQ

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

jenizzle wrote: »
    Can't see a Soundgarden reunion anytime soon... Matt Cameron is recording with Pearl Jam, and they'll be on tour after that. Unless he finds a way to squeeze in a reunion tour too :pac:

Meh, he's only the drummer, he'll be stuck behind a kit, nobody will notice! ;)

"On March 24, 2009, Thayil, Cameron, and Shepherd reunited, with Tad Doyle on lead vocals, to perform "Hunted Down", "Nothing to Say", and "Spoonman" at a Tom Morello solo show at the Crocodile Cafe in Seattle"

Cornell apparently said the only reason he didn't join them was because he wasn't in the State at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

That's a shame. It's be great to hear those tracks, obviously the vocals won't be the same as the originals but times change !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Well it was just a once off performance, and fairly last minute idea i think as well.
    It's how reunions get started though, unfortunately it's also how rumours get started too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Pyr0 wrote: »
    You have no soul, and I mingle with you !! :mad:

:pac:

You do more than just mingle :pac:

I only ever really liked him in Soundgarden(ya neeeeed Kim Thayil in there), everything else after that just seemed wrong to me. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!!

Advertisement