Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fable for the X-box

• 17-03-2009 3:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hey is Fable 2 a good game? Because I beat the first one a million times, and it is awesome!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

i personally didn't like it, the game overrall was too easy and the graphics on a whole were lacklustre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

If you loved the first Fable you'll definitely love the second one. It's pretty much the same, just MORE, if you get what I mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 uber gamer

I hope so.

Thanks.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭Dunnie1982

I enjoyed Fable but really disliked Fable 2, maybe i was expecting too much out of it, but it felt rushed & the game world was too empty with not much to do besides the main story. I finished it in 5 days and brought it back. Get fallout 3 instead, its much better & there is lots to keep you busy in it.

Dunnie1982.png dunnie1982.png

• Advertisement

I like Fable 1 enough to keep it a while longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

I got it a few months ago in argos when it was €20, and played the first level, thought it was ok, and havnt gone near it since. Not as interesting as like GTA4 or Fallout 3 imo.

the first game gets better as it goes on

the platinum edition of fable 1 is even better

Advertisement