Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] retirement

• 17-03-2009 4:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

well after a long Eve carrer i have decided to Finally call it a day. i tried to long in today only to find that my account had become inactive when i suddenly realised that i had no need to log in to change my skill.

At this stage i have barely played Eve for over a year, just poped on every so often to say hello to people. Tbh it was mostly the irish people i enjoyed talking to although i did also make some really good gaming friends.

My Character will always remain mine and no you CANNOT have my stuff as i may decide to come back someday.

Also happy St. Paddy's day

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I should ban you for breaking my smile today on St Patricks Day.... but I <3 you so I shall not be doing that also..... You'll be back. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

You win eve when you quit!

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

take care <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

No one really quits Eve, you'll be back. I'm on second quit and I doubt it'll last forever.

Also, how has Gneez ducked the banhammer on his gazillionth account? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Zillah wrote: »
    No one really quits Eve, you'll be back. I'm on second quit and I doubt it'll last forever.

hush little one. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Send jaysonia your isk now and receive x10 back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Zillah wrote: »

I've never been banned am a good poster stop with your lies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Can I have half your stuff? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

jaysonia wrote: »
    well after a long Eve carrer i have decided to Finally call it a day. i tried to long in today only to find that my account had become inactive when i suddenly realised that i had no need to log in to change my skill.

At this stage i have barely played Eve for over a year, just poped on every so often to say hello to people. Tbh it was mostly the irish people i enjoyed talking to although i did also make some really good gaming friends.

My Character will always remain mine and no you CANNOT have my stuff as i may decide to come back someday.

Also happy St. Paddy's day

did the same thing a few months ago.
    My Corp kinda fell apart the last few months ive been playing and i really dont want to play anymore so i never resubbed last month and really dont think i will anytime soon.

Ill keep an eye on the eve world and if anything interesting happens im sure ill resub at sometime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ah jay :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement