Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Burton SALE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

There's feck all medium stuff left. Bought a few bits and pieces.

10% off with this code: NUS10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

The_Edge wrote: »
    There's feck all medium stuff left. Bought a few bits and pieces.

10% off with this code: NUS10

code didnt work for me, maybe it excludes sale items?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

It definitely worked for me this morning. All my items were sale items :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭johnfás

Be very weary of buying online from Burton - multiple people on the board myself included have had terrible experiences with them.
    johnfás wrote: »
    I bought stuff in the last sale and had an absolutely terrible experience with them. They only shipped me the trousers of a suit when I rang up to complain they said they had cancelled the jacket and could not give a reason why. Then they reordered the jacket for me - it never came. Then I phoned them up again and they said that it was now out of stock. All this dragged on for 2 weeks which meant that they would no longer give me a refund on the trousers which they did send to me and are completely unnecessary now that I don't have the jacket. I'll be taking it up again with them after Christmas.

Other experiences were outlined on the same thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

wow i find that suprising...ive bought from them at least 10 times now and never once had a problem. I must be jst lucky...even had to return an item but burton in galway was happy to exchange it in there store...

johnfás wrote: »
    Be very weary of buying online from Burton - multiple people on the board myself included have had terrible experiences with them.

Other experiences were outlined on the same thread.

Remember reading that thread all right, I stayed away from suits & have just ordered shirts, jeans, shoes & leopard boxers :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Keith C wrote: »

You can also sign up with a different email address and get another code. :D

can anyone tell me what the sizes are like

with american eagle i take medium, so i am wondering are there large sizes more normal to irelands large as i would take large here but medium in america, think large will do but just trying to find out before i order

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

can anyone tell me what the sizes are like

with american eagle i take medium, so i am wondering are there large sizes more normal to irelands large as i would take large here but medium in america, think large will do but just trying to find out before i order

Did you take a look at their size guide.

http://www.burton.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaticPageDisplay?storeId=12551&catalogId=20553&identifier=br1%20size%20guide

• Advertisement

yes but i also looked at other sites guides and no matter what they differ according to company

example i got a 34-30 pair of jeans from american eagle and it was more like 36-32

just got email saying all my items have been dispatched today, how long does it normally take to receive them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

bout 5working days....or less sometimes!

Ordered the 17th & it arrived yesterday £143 converted to €155 or summat :).

Conversion on one shirt label was £18 or €27 :eek:

Adding everything in euro, to buy in burtons shop in ireland wouldve been just over €300 :eek:

nice one OP

Advertisement