Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morbid fascination

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭ZzubZzub

Love all films to do with murders, serial-killers. Love CSI. Actually, I got to spend the day in a morgue recently, watching autopsies. Was absolutely fascinating! I got to hold a brain!! And have my hands inside a chest cavity. I'm a student nurse, but if that doesn't work out, pathological technician is definitely something I will look into :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Cleeo wrote: »
    Love all films to do with murders, serial-killers. Love CSI. Actually, I got to spend the day in a morgue recently, watching autopsies. Was absolutely fascinating! I got to hold a brain!! And have my hands inside a chest cavity. I'm a student nurse, but if that doesn't work out, pathological technician is definitely something I will look into :)
    Thank you very much. Ive just lost my dinner :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Cleeo wrote: »

A friend of mine recently helped in an embalming, had to take a few organs which were in a plastic bag out of the body to find the artery to plug in the pipe.He said the body then looked like a large sheep carcas you'd see hanging up in a butchers. Apparently it's a different pressure for the head so the eyes don't get blown out.

Advertisement